Go_Bills

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Any update, @Go_Bills?

Literally just finished updating the first post for today's game. Today's game has a few different options for streams so pick your stream link based upon which device you are planning to watch the game on.  Certain streams are mobile friendly and others are international friendly which is helpful when you are updating this from Zambia/Zimbabwe

3 hours ago, Go_Bills said:

What device are you trying to watch on? Did any of the links in the thread work for you? Link 4, is mobile friendly in HD and SD and working on my end. 

THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Go_Bills likes this

47 minutes ago, Ballingmeanthegradesfallin said:

This stream has great quality man, you might want to bookmark it. https://ustreamyx.com/stream.php?id=cbs-sports-network&token=2e2-60b-99a-6b1-381-480-ee6-49d-e68-292-0d

That quality is really on point. I will be saving that link thanks! Also, not sure if it work on ipad/iphone so i posted a link that should work on iphone as well.