Ford on KSDK Sun 6/29 @10:30

Fun interview. Travis talked about his tireless recruiting the last week in LV. Frank asked if this was HIS best team. Hesitated and said Marcus Smarts Jr team was special.

raved on JG, CG, and especially HF.

I was already excited; but in 10x now.

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Sounds like French is tearing it up in practice. Both Ford and Isabel showering him w/ praise. 

last year was a blessing for him... he got to be the man for awhile. now he can thrive with talent around him 

8 hours ago, Adman said:

Good interview. Easy to see why Coach is a great recruiter. As to the question about whether this is his best ever roster, he also said “... on paper, right up there.”  Or words similar.

Gonna be fun!

TF went to the Tony Larusso school of comparing things---"tied for first."

28 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

last year was a blessing for him... he got to be the man for awhile. now he can thrive with talent around him 

In TI's interview on the radio, he described French first as an animal and later as a beast!    HF must be like a man among boys, even within the Big 4!  Didn't Rothstein refer to French as a breakout candidate?

Is there a longer interview out there? Seemed like a waste of time for a 2 minute interview that seemed rushed. 

Only new information I personally took out of it was Ford had a team ranked top 5 in the nation for several weeks with Marcus Smart. I think we can break top 10 if we do well non conference if our talent level is on par with that team 

2 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Is there a longer interview out there? Seemed like a waste of time for a 2 minute interview that seemed rushed. 

Only new information I personally took out of it was Ford had a team ranked top 5 in the nation for several weeks with Marcus Smart. I think we can break top 10 if we do well non conference if our talent level is on par with that team 

Any chance ford can take to get in front of St. Louis sports fans is worth it. These interviews aren’t for us. They are for jimmy and joe sports fan who goes to maybe one or two SLU games when their boss gives them free tix.

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Any chance ford can take to get in front of St. Louis sports fans is worth it. These interviews aren’t for us. They are for jimmy and joe sports fan who goes to maybe one or two SLU games when their boss gives them free tix.

Keep forgetting there’s a few bakers dozen of us on this board every hour everyday for the latest word