Tommie L. dropped 33 on day one of the Big Time

...boding well for SLU. Couple of things. Didn't his mother say "no way is he going to LasVegas for the tourney?" Then his dad's comment about UB saying "he's not welcome back." Glad to see he's playing well but am becoming more and more doubtful we'll ever see him playing in Billiken Blue. Boy, you'd just sometimes love to be a fly on the wall in these scenarios. TL's dad didn't knock Lewis on the DJ show...you just wonder if Lewis didn't have an offer for him in his back pocket? I'd love to see an expose on this someday.

Tommie's father said on D.J's show that The head coach from Hargrave Military Academy (Tommie's future school) will be in Las Vegas for the tournament, and wanted to see him play. Liddell's father said that he only permitted his son to go for that reason, and that reason only.

In my opinion Tommie's father sounded 100% commited and devoted to his son attending SLU next year. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH PEOPLE!

guilt and bits of the Lord.

Imagine......Your God-son gets engaged to Paris Hilton. Two months before the wedding without calling you or his folks he breaks off the engagement, holds a press conference where his spokesman, Guido, announces that he's instead going to marry a ***-guzzling gutter ######. Later your God-son calls you up and says the gutterslut is out but he's decided he wants to play the field a bit more. Still later he decides Paris is the girl for him. Still later he goes back to the guttersluts house after reports he would not. Maybe we aren't Paris Hilton. UNLV is gutterslut central.

I won't have faith till after Tommie's senior year when we get to see him cutting down the nets for the Billiken first national championship since '48. I'll be mildly relieved come November If he resigns with us. I just hope he makes it home without reeking of gutterslut