Davell Roby Tweet

Tonka

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-AMc and the rest better not mess with our APR

My guess is that he has enough credits to graduate if he plans on playing next year, cause that would be his only option for eligibility, cause his 5 year clock started at Central Michigan. Or he can keep on dressing up as Spiderman and heading to the playground to ball.

Has he graduated early? Any chance he returns home for senior season?

Weird to think he'll have graduated in the middle of the semester. Maybe he's just enjoying a little break, but removing SLU from his social media bio and still not being on campus isn't good. Don't care at all if he leaves, but we don't need him dropping out or anything. I assume he'll be back to finish the semester at least, but just weird that he went from no posts on social media for 3 months to being the McBroom of old the second the season ended.

I know you're not supposed to eat.

Can you eat ice cubes, and if so, do they have to be domestic?

Mexican ice cubes have replaced MiraLax for the bowel prep.

Mexican ice cubes may help I suppose, the effect may be similar. Domestic ones do not work for this application.

McBroom is only 200 points away from being a 1000 point scorer in his college career. That's fairly impressive.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't hit that. He scored 213 this year and has regressed every season.

A lot of that was because his playing time regressed. If he gets decent minutes somewhere next year, I would be surprised if he can't score 200 more. I still hope it might be here. Our offense gets even worse without him.

I don't have any confidence that the staff would play him here.

McBroom puts so much on social media that who knows what to think, but if you're one that wants him back, it doesn't look encouraging.

The good news if you rely on the twitters is that the players perceived as the leaders are the ones working the hardest. Just have to hope that everyone follows. Potential is there. But potential also means that you haven't actually done it yet.

The good news if you rely on the twitters is that the players perceived as the leaders are the ones working the hardest. Just have to hope that everyone follows. Potential is there. But potential also means that you haven't actually done it yet.

+1

There's a solid core within this freshman class. We need to see some significant improvement among them and building up around them with better recruiting, though.

Meanwhile if you follow others on twitter since the season ended...

McBroom is posting 10 tweets a day. He's still in California. Spring break is over.

Yarbrough spent spring break in Miami but is loving the STL weather.

Roby spent spring break in Chaifetz.

Jolly found a perfect Pandora station and thinks athletes are slaves to the NCAA. He's writing a paper on why athletes should get paid.

The night the season ended, Crawford said it's time to get back to work to never have this feeling again.

Crawford and Roby are planning on going fishing together.

Reynolds says he wants to go dancing next year.

I occasionally wonder if grown adults (myself included) following college kids on Twitter and Instagram is creepy, but this is hilarious.