GDT Little State Big Loss

almaman

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad would this score be if MR didn't get to the line 12 times? Our offense is u-g-l-y. And our defense hasn't improved. I don't see our guys hanging their heads and they appear to be playing with good energy, but they just look poorly coached.

MR is going to be a leader on this team by his JR. year. I like his attitude.

How bad would this score be if MR didn't get to the line 12 times? Our offense is u-g-l-y. And our defense hasn't improved. I don't see our guys hanging their heads and they appear to be playing with good energy, but they just look poorly coached.

+1 There is talent. There is energy. Poor coaching.

I think the system may be too complex for freshmen. Same system worked just fine with seniors who understood it last year.

It makes you wonder how many games the coaching cost us over the prior two seasons . It makes me sick to think about the opportunities that have been blown.

Manning passing up the open jumpshot (from his spot) with 2 seconds on the shot clock and then throwing the ball away on the subsequent possession caused me to snap.

Yarbrough's transition passing turnovers are a problem, but the offensive foul was BS.

Reynolds looking good and Jolly not terrible.

More open outside looks for Roby and Crawford please.

I think the system may be too complex for freshmen. Same system worked just fine with seniors who understood it last year.

I think one of the keys to Majerus's sucess is that he recruited smart basketball players. Ash and Milik, in particular, just don't understand how to operate within a team framework. They beat one man and seem genuinely surprised that there's another guy back there. They commit silly fouls 25 foot away from the basket when we desperately need them on the floor. It's maddening.