Llywelyn's in Webster for Dayton Game

AlumniFan

Back room reserved for Billiken fans. Who's going?

Join your fellow Billiken fans at the "Billiken Basketball Watch Party" at Llyewelyn's Pub in Webster Groves on Saturday, January 17th as the Bills battle Dayton. The watch party will begin at 11:00 a.m. with tip off at 11:30 a.m. on NBC Sports Network. This will be a great opportunity to cheer on SLU with your fellow fans.

Llyewelyn's Pub (17 W. Moody Ave., Webster Groves) will offer the following specials.

•$3 pints of draft beer, $2 domestic bottles, $3 house wine and $3 house wells

•Food specials: ◦$3 each for chips & cheese, cup of soup or dragon's nest

◦$4 each for fried Irish pies, 2 pub pretzels, welsh rarebit or 3 mini sandwiches (chef's choice)

◦$5 each for spinach & artichoke dip, Irish Mussels, Pub Pickles, 3 Mini Burgers or 1/2 Flatbread (chef's choice)

Prizes and giveaways will be available.

We have the Game Room reserved but please arrive early as the seating will be first come first serve.

GO BILLS!

A little turn from the subject...but did the bar that was supposed to be a Bills bar around Tower Grove open? If I remember correctly he posted on here last spring looking for Bills memorabilia. If so, Name and location? Anyone been?

Tick-Tock Tavern, Magnolia and Arkansas. I still haven't been, and I also haven't heard anymore about Crone's efforts to make it a Billiken hotspot. He posted on Facebook a while back asking if anyone was a fan of "obscure" sports, and that they were interested in catering to them. Most of the regulars didn't seem to like the idea of making it a more sports-oriented bar.

Tick-Tock Tavern, Magnolia and Arkansas. I still haven't been, and I also haven't heard anymore about Crone's efforts to make it a Billiken hotspot. He posted on Facebook a while back asking if anyone was a fan of "obscure" sports, and that they were interested in catering to them. Most of the regulars didn't seem to like the idea of making it a more sports-oriented bar.

http://www.theticktock.com

Section labeled Teevee time discusses a "school" they were trying to cater towards

Really good crowd for the game. :)

It was good to see the wiz, westy, and waldo. We were hoping wiz could win a cape from the raffle. nice to meet west pine jim and steve.

Til next time.