Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

"Other coaches in the area will keep recruiting committed players. I don't. I just won't do that." - Essentially what Travis Ford said about 3 weeks ago on his radio interview.

He doesn't have to,   SLU can be a perennial power in the A10 without a roster of top 150-300 players.

I hate to bring this up but I recall Watson had a history of changing his mind, cannot remember if he also changed high schools as well. I may be wrong here. If this is what happened and what made him quit OSU he might not be a very good choice for us. I do think he is a very good player, but dislike instability and erratic behavior.

47 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I hate to bring this up but I recall Watson had a history of changing his mind, cannot remember if he also changed high schools as well. I may be wrong here. If this is what happened and what made him quit OSU he might not be a very good choice for us. I do think he is a very good player, but dislike instability and erratic behavior.

I have no such recollections. I think you misremember.

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

Watson has not changed high schools and has remained loyal to TeamRamey even though other AAU teams have tried hard to get him.  Cartaere Gordon changed high schools and AAU teams. Perhaps you meant him.

11 hours ago, Coach314 said:

Watson has not changed high schools and has remained loyal to TeamRamey even though other AAU teams have tried hard to get him.  Cartaere Gordon changed high schools and AAU teams. Perhaps you meant him.

I’d guess he’s thinking about Tillmons eratic behavior actually. 

...and you wonder.