Bradley GDT

SluSignGuy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or we could very well be 5-1. What's your point?

I think he's happy that we've been winning some squeakers and that 4-2 is a heckuva lot better than it could be.

2 years ago at this point we were 3-3 and this year we are 4-2. In 2012 we went on like a 7 game win streak to finish the non-con. Win out the non-con this year and we are a shop-in for the tourney! By this logic we will make the round of 16! ?

I will take that without a thought...

2 years ago at this point we were 3-3 and this year we are 4-2. In 2012 we went on like a 7 game win streak to finish the non-con. Win out the non-con this year and we are a shop-in for the tourney! By this logic we will make the round of 16!

win next 2 and we'll be the talk of college basketball.

Was any reason given as to why Roby, Manning and Lancona did not play today?

This was vaguely alluded to in the post-game interview. Crews said he wanted to see how things went if he game some players extended minutes to see if they would get into a better flow. He also said something to the effect this was a team game and a team win. Sometimes players get in their own place thinking about themselves and they needed to not do that and think about it as a team.

I suspect he is establishing that he is in charge and will dictate what is necessary to earn playing time.

2 years ago at this point we were 3-3 and this year we are 4-2. In 2012 we went on like a 7 game win streak to finish the non-con. Win out the non-con this year and we are a shop-in for the tourney! By this logic we will make the round of 16! ?

If I recall correctly, one of those three losses was to Kansas... A little different than Texas A&M Corpus Christi.....