Methdale at the Bills GDT

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer: I am did not see the game, I am simply looking at the box score.

Although Mcbroom had 24 points and this is of course good, he shot twice as much as the next guy and had only 1 assist. Its a little similar to Kobe and the Lakers right now. Did he look like a ball hog out there? Is this something that needs to improve?

Starting off with a W against a decent team is a great way to start off with these guys. I still stand by mcbroom, and all you who dog on him, including this game, I ask where we would have been without him. Do we have an announced attendance? Come from behind win from the newbies. Love it

I thought the Wiz's 10 point spread was kind of high ......

As I've said, can't wait,and now that it's here, let's roll. Nice to escape with a win but a youthful club such as this one will mean a lot of choppiness, a lot of youthful mistakes, turnovers, team chemistry/combination issues, bad shooting, poor rebounding and a whole slew of youthful errors. Its called growing up.

Three starters ---- Manning, Lancona and Robey --- go a combined 1-for-6. Gillmann scored six himself. Crawford with ten off the bench and that is just as much as the rest of the bench (10) combined. Where was Glaze? What did I miss there? Missed 10 free throws. Lots of room for improvement.

A win is a win. Take the money and run.

Starting off with a W against a decent team is a great way to start off with these guys. I still stand by mcbroom, and all you who dog on him, including this game, I ask where we would have been without him. Do we have an announced attendance? Come from behind win from the newbies. Love it

I don't think that questioning how the team can improve is dogging on a player. He was obviously the best player for SLU tonight.