Anybody hear Frank and Earl today

thetorch

Earl was on Frankly Speaking for an hour and a half. They had Luke Meyer on the air along with Paul Paradowski and some kid from Ellsberry I think going to Eastern Illinois. Meyer seems like a good kid, he said he doesn't really know Liddell but Polk was all over him telling him to come to SLU with him. Would anybody like to give Lisch's phone # to Dwayne?

John,

I don't think there is anyone more tuned into the HS basketball scene than Earl. He used to be an infrequent poster when Nark had his Billiken boards but I don't remember seeing him post on Steve's board. I've kind of wondered why? Has anyone asked Earl about it at Tipoff Meetings? As an out of town fan, I would really enjoy reading what he knows about the local kids, especially the ones SLU is after.

>>Meyer seems like a good kid, he said he doesn't really know Liddell but Polk was all over him telling him to come to SLU with him.<<

Polk has paid some dividends for us before he is officially a Billiken ... gotta like that. Also agree with the sentiment that we should pass along to Dwayne the number of any capable power forward still unsigned for next year. That is our major need for next year.

Earl told me he reads the board. I may have asked him why he doesn't post (or if he posts), but I don't recall. Nor do I recall his response, if I asked.

There are posters here who could be people close to the program without our knowing it. How can we know for sure that Earl Austin Jr doesn't post here? Who, exactly, is tseugnekillib, anyway? I believe he's someone close to the program, but I don't know who.

>I'd rather he go on Savard's show since I refuse to watch

>the racist bs put out on CH 5 (by DJ and Tuna)

You want Earl on there because KSDK & "The Pit" is a better production and watched by more folks on a general basis. They win every book. Besides, Savard isn't really down with college hoops, in my opinion. Doesn't make him a bad guy. It's just not his "sport of choice." He's a football man.

Knowing Frank, as I **THINK** I do, you will see more of a college basketball flavor on the show now. Of course, you still have to get some Rams stuff in there. But the court is all ours from January thru March. Blues hockey? Let me know if and when they do something in the postseason.