Nolan Berry Transferring

HenryB

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

beat me to it. now that he's gone and fuoked up AGAIN, i'll say it. he would have been the ugliest billiken i can remember. grade A shovelfighter. looks like he washes his face with a cactus.

14375094303_d8bf409645_o.png

=

810w-chrome-wrench.png

Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo, if he's an ugly tool why do we care? You sound bitter about this kid spurning us. Why? You've always wanted guys that can dunk and look good doing it. Clearly, NB can do neither.

Show some class. He is a fine young man. Stop it.

Agreed its Easy Ed's grandson.

I hope we get a buy game with UC Davis in a couple years for Berry.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.cnet.com/news/free-will-may-be-an-illusion-study-says/

...Oh so that explains it.

I had always thought that the University of California, Davis, was merely full of aspiring winemakers. However, Live Science informs me that it has a Center for Mind and Brain.

Its researchers have just released a mind-altering piece of research titled "Spontaneous Neural Fluctuations Predict Decisions to Attend." It suggests we may have no free will. Because there isn't any.

Instead, they posit that the notion of free will -- the feeling that you're doing something just because you want to -- is merely the result of electric activity in the brain.