2014 Early Season Tournaments

Taj79

Well, who is our likely competition? I have never heard of this tournament and was hoping we could have landed something a little more impressive.

As I said on the other thread, its not announced till early August.

Then why are there two threads on the same topic, both of which have little to no credible information

Hop on Google, it will help.. I cant post links do to my pos phone. If you look up last years tourney, you will notice that the list came out August 7th, sure it might have floated around prior but nothing official.

Didn't want to start a new thread jus for this.

I guess the word is Southwest MO will probably be back on the schedule next season. Why am I not shocked this is happening after the 5 seniors leave?

Also, both the Bears and the Salukis should be pretty decent next year and you would think Vandy would be better. The schedule has a chance to be pretty good next year.

I guess the word is Southwest MO will probably be back on the schedule next season. Why am I not shocked this is happening after the 5 seniors leave?

Also, both the Bears and the Salukis should be pretty decent next year and you would think Vandy would be better. The schedule has a chance to be pretty good next year.

Add road trips to Wichita and Indiana State...what league are we in, anyway?

If true, I would think we would get them at home to go with the SIU home game and the road games at Wichita st and Indiana st. We will have vandy at home and four games in whatever tourney. With the a-10 moving to 18 games that leaves only 3 to 4 more games to decide.

No way Mo St gets added to the schedule.

We already play Wichita St, Siuc, Indiana St next season. Lusk was on the radio here several timee this week. He was asked about playing SLU said he'd like to but we already had deals in place with other Valley teams for next season.