Bills by 10 over St. B

The Wiz

5th best start in Bills history.

The Bills ( A ) will battle a scrappy St. B ( B ) team. The Bonnies are a rebounding team....particularly on offense. They are 18th in the nation in Off reb %.

Here is what we need to do to win..........

Box them out esp on Off reb....we need to hold them to 10 reb on the O side.

St. B 3pt shooting....not that great....hold them to 22%...10 shots ...2 made

Barring a cold shooting streak from the Bills...we should have this game in hand.

Trending..........

When we hold the opp to under 28.6%...3pt we win....13-0

When we shoot 46% FGM or better we win..........7-0

When we hold the opp to 59pts or less we win.....11-0

When we make 7 or more 3's we win.....................6-0

Trending players..........

9-1 when Jett scores 12pts or more

9-1 when Evans plays 30 min or more

6-0 when McBroom makes 3 3's or more.

Last time we had 9 blocks in a game....12/27/11 Tex Sou ( F ) ...doing it against Day ( A- ) much more impressive.

Finally for those looking for the top 25....sadly we fell short. ..Our numbers improved nicely after the Dayton win but the RI game weakened us. Bills come in at #28. I think another couple of wins should do it. as long as they are not close wins. ....FYI....VCU #27....UMass #38

Wow! I woudl have expected a much larger Wiz-laden spread. I just don't think Bonaventure has played anyone, really. Nice record against no compeitition.

Hammer 'em. And yes, about time for a "brown indian" siting. I've run their schedule (ho-hum) in another thread. It's full of nobodies in the general NY state area. They lost to Louisiana Tech, Buffalo, Siena, Wake Forest and now Umass. Signatuire win? Uhhhhh, at home, against Richmond. maybe. They won at Iona whois 8 and 7 and at Niagara who is 4 and 13.

Got to be ready. Don't waste any of this hard-fought road love at home to the Welders.

Where are all the St. Bonaventure fans that come on here and talk ###### every year? Don't forget they were 2012 A10 Tourney Champs. Hopefully they keep riding that accomplishment

Repairing the spot welds that separated on the New York Turnpike overpasses recently.

I still wouldn't take them for granted, even with their weak SOS. They took UMass to the wire and very easily could have won that game, and UMass is not an easy place to play. This Bonaventure team looks a little better than most recent teams they've had. They don't have an Andrew Nicholson, but anyone in their top 7 can score on any given night. They're a good shooting team overall, but not from the perimeter - not that they rely on the three-point ball. I don't know, after just barely losing to UMass on the road and dropping 84 on Richmond last week, I wouldn't overlook them.

All I know about the Bonnie's is they always give us trouble. How they get any players to go the North Pole is a mystery I'll never solve, but they always seem to cause us problems. Don't think it's in this team's DNA to overlook anyone but we always seem to do it against the Bonnies.

All I know about the Bonnie's is they always give us trouble. How they get any players to go the North Pole is a mystery I'll never solve, but they always seem to cause us problems. Don't think it's in this team's DNA to overlook anyone but we always seem to do it against the Bonnies.

I'd like the Bills to have that 7 footer from Senegal they have.

These seniors have taken 2/3 against the welders:

2013 @StB 67-57 W

2012 @SLU 86-62 W

2011@StB 73-83 L

Anything before this is irrelevant, imo

Greetings from the middle of f$*king nowhere.

Looking forward to the game at your place this week. Here are some things to watch for in the team with those attractive brown unis:

1. In five losses this year Bona has NEVER trailed at the half, not to UMass or Wake, both on the road. Schmidt will have them supremely prepared. The trend has been for the opposing coach to make a key adjustment at halftime and then we run out of steam. The Bonnies were killing UMass until the last 8 minutes and then they clamped down.

2. There is no way to predict who you need to stop. Ndoye has laid 19 and 10, and had five blocks against Mass. He's also scored two points and fouled out in twelve minutes. If he can stay on the floor, Charlon will be one of the strongest PGs you will face all season. Not a waterbug, but a SF body playing the point. He could play in the ACC no question.

3. We do very well on the boards and play smart team D. No player has had a career night against this defense. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how we handle Jett. It's going to be very hard to stop your wings.

4. The team is vulnerable to the press. They also shoot bricks for threes and free throws. They also have a million weird inbound plays and pressure the inbound very well.

5. Noone does more with less than Mark Schmidt. He's also a proven developer of big men i.e. Nicholson and David West. Thus Ndoye's improvement since last year. 7' 270 and played soccer, runs like a deer on roids. Our best recruit is out till next year and we have a better overall class than Nicholson's coming in next year, until then we'll probably surprise a team or two. I'd say you are likely to win by either 20 or a bucket. When its all over,you be the judge of whether this is actually the 12th best A-10 team as pre-season ranked.

orangehater - you let them suck you in to their mindless dribble.

Let me correct what this proud Bonaventure fan posted;

This Bonas team isn't any good and their record shows it, they have played nobody good as pointed out by taj79,

Because Otterville is located North of the North Pole Bonaventure can't recruit

the Bonnies have no 3 pt shooters'

their 7 footer from Senegal has the mobility of and iceberg,

No one does more with less than Mark Schmidt, the poor guy doesn't even get payed.

BUT, I DO REMEMBER WHEN TYLER RELPH DROPPED 3's FROM ALL OVER THE COURT TO BEAT THE GILLIANS (Now are you happy slufan13?)

orangehater - you let them suck you in to their mindless dribble.

Let me correct what this proud Bonaventure fan posted;

This Bonas team isn't any good and their record shows it, they have played nobody good as pointed out by taj79,

Because Otterville is located North of the North Pole Bonaventure can't recruit

the Bonnies have no 3 pt shooters'

their 7 footer from Senegal has the mobility of and iceberg,

No one does more with less than Mark Schmidt, the poor guy doesn't even get payed.

BUT, I DO REMEMBER WHEN TYLER RELPH DROPPED 3's FROM ALL OVER THE COURT TO BEAT THE GILLIANS (Now are you happy slufan13?)

It is...ALIVE.

Our upcoming matchup against Bonaventure presents the perfect opportunity to dust off this gem. It's definitely up there with the Justin Love Odessa clip as one of my favorite Billiken-related videos of all time. Major props to the Bonnie fan who put this together.