GDT: A good time for some Oral

brianstl

Not to be critical of the coaching staff because I really like what they are doing, BUT when our 3-pt shooting is in the dumpster, why not give "point -a-minute man" Crawford and TL some playing time. With the way AM & RL are shooting blanks beyond the arc, I would like to see the two invisible FR, both of whom come to SLU with 3-pt shooter reps, get a chance before walk-on time.

There is something to be said for letting your more established players try to find their shot in these type of games.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be critical of the coaching staff because I really like what they are doing, BUT when our 3-pt shooting is in the dumpster, why not give "point -a-minute man" Crawford and TL some playing time. With the way AM & RL are shooting blanks beyond the arc, I would like to see the two invisible FR, both of whom come to SLU with 3-pt shooter reps, get a chance before walk-on time.

Crawford would likely be taking minutes from Jake, who was the one guy who did provide an outside shooting spark last night by going 2-3 and he made another bucket on a hussle play.

-the ORU women's golf team, I believe in their bios they are all from Mexico

DKTJQZBXVRTMWLB.20130819165343.jpg

GCZPDIEJGLLKFYO.20130819165403.jpg

DPIFLMDSXITBENW.20130819165442.jpg

MYZRWVWPURHQSSD.20120830155225.jpg

ADUPDSOTDVDKTRK.20130819165422.jpg

-and they do not consume ice

WOW. a rare 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. the last one, #1, looks like a pure gobbler. smokes cigarettes. drives a sunfire. has sex regularly. nice find.

@thicks ----- I can swear on a bible that only one camera was on the feed I had. It was at midcourt, across from the benches. There were no, repeating, NO camera changes or switches from my entire feed all night. At timeouts, the camera wildly flipped from the court over here --- to the band ---- then over there ---- to some girls dancing in the stands ----- NOT the Saintsations ----- then to kids up in the skyboxes ---- then to the student section waving their fingers while our guys shot ---- and finally in the second half, down to the cheerleaders along the Billiken bench baseline. On every free throw, I had to listen to Rammer to see if it was made or missed.

This is what I had. If someone had anything different, I'd really like to know. For anyone that rode the old "Back to the Future" ride at Universal Orlando, it was as dizzying as that. Sick-to-the-stomach dizzying.

@thicks ----- I can swear on a bible that only one camera was on the feed I had. It was at midcourt, across from the benches. There were no, repeating, NO camera changes or switches from my entire feed all night. At timeouts, the camera wildly flipped from the court over here --- to the band ---- then over there ---- to some girls dancing in the stands ----- NOT the Saintsations ----- then to kids up in the skyboxes ---- then to the student section waving their fingers while our guys shot ---- and finally in the second half, down to the cheerleaders along the Billiken bench baseline. On every free throw, I had to listen to Rammer to see if it was made or missed.

This is what I had. If someone had anything different, I'd really like to know. For anyone that rode the old "Back to the Future" ride at Universal Orlando, it was as dizzying as that. Sick-to-the-stomach dizzying.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I watched the feed some, too. While there was only one camera on the stream, I'm sure more than one camera was used in Chaifetz, and there was likely someone calling the shots. I doubt there was an ulterior motive behind the scene changes on the feed. Any complaints about the stream would need to be directed elsewhere -- likely only by paid subscribers.

The feed camera is setting up shots by a producer in the video room. He isn't 'scoping out hotties', he is doing his job. Do you think the camera just happens upon a couple during the kiss cam? No, the camera guy/producers are scoping them out prior and set up cameras as needed for different events and shots.

The feed you are watching is the feed of ONE camera guy. The feed you watch from a legit source, like ESPN, is the feed of MANY camera guys.

The feed camera is setting up shots by a producer in the video room. He isn't 'scoping out hotties', he is doing his job. Do you think the camera just happens upon a couple during the kiss cam? No, the camera guy/producers are scoping them out prior and set up cameras as needed for different events and shots.

The feed you are watching is the feed of ONE camera guy. The feed you watch from a legit source, like ESPN, is the feed of MANY camera guys.

This. Taj, WCB said it much better than I did.

Staff is doing a very good job bringing the team along. I believe a week or so ago some on here were questioning the depth of this team, and I doubt anyone is seeing a lack of depth right now. It is still early, shooting will work itself out.

WOW. a rare 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. the last one, #1, looks like a pure gobbler. smokes cigarettes. drives a sunfire. has sex regularly. nice find.

Dude........2000 Sunfire.......white.......no smokes.......pretty regular on the whole sex thing but married 18 years......drives 9.5 over the limit in midtown.....It's me.....Billiken Rich