Beers Per Game

Are you counting the Rockhurst game in these averages?

Also, I don't really drink beer during games anymore. Mostly rubbing alcohol and motor oil.

I guess we can add another celebrity Bills fan to the list.

Its now obvious you are John Grizzley from "Over the top."

Have you been talking to my wife...? The last thing I need is alcohol as I work strenuously to assist the officiating staff.

Now, after the game, a 1998 Bordeaux. preferably a Pomeral or St. Emillion or perhaps a 2005 or 2007 Cabernet, preferably Spring Mountain or Howell Mountain really tops off a nice victory. And for a defeat, rare as they may have become, well, nothing beats a MD 20/20...

Please don't tell me you go for the Peaches and Cream MD 20/20

We used to go stand out side the liquer store in Jr High and by the wino's a botlle of Mad Dog in return for buying us one. Nothing better than a bottle of MD 20/20 at your Jr High Dance

Box,

Solid list. One thing that needs to be clarified is the size of the beers. Dirty had 7, 24 oz beers during one game. 14 12 oz'ers is solid work for a 2 hour ballgame. I'm sure there are some alcoholics that have put down more (West Pine Jim), but for someone that runs marathons, that's an impressive number. I realize your numbers are based on averages, but I'd like to know the record for most consumed during one game.

Another true story. I have really grown up since those days unfortunately.

It's time for all you youngsters to see the light and keep your wits about you. It's hard work following the Bills and noticing every little detail that happens on the court. I suggest you stick with nature's perfect food -- Coca-Cola, full sugar. 3 cans for watching TV games. Unfortunately, the Fetz serves Pepsi (1 maybe 2 cups/ game for me). I offer up my inconvenience to the poor souls in Purgatory or the residents of Olean, whoever is most in need of aid. Some Pepsi frustration reserved for refs and coaches named Hurley.

It's time for all you youngsters to see the light and keep your wits about you. It's hard work following the Bills and noticing every little detail that happens on the court. I suggest you stick with nature's perfect food -- Coca-Cola, full sugar. 3 cans for watching TV games. Unfortunately, the Fetz serves Pepsi (1 maybe 2 cups/ game for me). I offer up my inconvenience to the poor souls in Purgatory or the residents of Olean, whoever is most in need of aid. Some Pepsi frustration reserved for refs and coaches named Hurley.

True story - the Edward Jones Dome no longer sells Coke or Pepsi....It's RC Cola!

Only two ways to consume an RC : 1) With a Moon Pie 2) In a bottle. Pour in some peanuts , Tom's brand preferably, and drink, then chew.

WPJ you know your stuff. That is the pride of Columbus, GA right there (where my family is from). Little known fact: CoCa Cola was also invented in Columbus, GA by Pembroke a local pharmacist.

As to the bus driver we shall meet again.

WPJ you know your stuff. That is the pride of Columbus, GA right there (where my family is from). Little known fact: CoCa Cola was also invented in Columbus, GA by Pembroke a local pharmacist.

As to the bus driver we shall meet again.

Two-day shipping to Columbus, GA from Callahan Auto Parts. #TommyBoy

This is gotdamn awesome. My in-game PR is only 4 two fours, but my pre-game record is a heineken mini keg (14 beers) whilst watching the goonies to get fired up. Westy drove me down to the game at scottrade and was paying the parking attendant through his door as I was puking out of the other one. Just fuoking fire hose puke. There was a horrendous call during the game and I threw all the change in my pocket out on the court. Some of you are much more prolific when it counts, though. I salute you.

At Chaifetz:

Box - 1-2

Scoop - 2-3 pre-game, 2-3 during game, 3-9 post-game

Dirty Rican - 3-5

Roy - 1-2 Stags

Metz - 2-3 American Patriots

AlumniFan - 0 (gets plenty fired up without alcohol)

05 - 2-3 Zimas

Backhand - 1-2 appletinis

Skip - 3-4 shots of Jack Daniels

At Home:

Boytoy - 1-7 foo-foo drinks

Jimbo - 1-2 8 balls

72 - 3-4 margaritas

Pistol - 2-3 small batch artisanal microbrews from some brewery in West Virginia that only eight people know about

Taj - 1 pot of coffee

You clearly forget the game when backhand scored court side seats, got hamboned pregame, and spilled beer on the court resulting in a stoppage of time.....all while receiving the Fan of the Game Ball.

after the first butler game last season I vowed to never drink bud platinum again. I believe Chaifetz showed up at humphs after the game but my night gets a little hazy after the game...

Stick to regular Bud Light - the official beer of Pit Bull and Billiken hoops. Don't - I repeat, do not - stop the party.

They don't sell zima in the arena and its getting harder to sneak it in....

soak a few tampons as backups, cram an extra juicy one up your ass, and get in there and play ball. if anal sex and anal drinking is good enough for high school-aged christians, it's good enough for you. zima!