Reggie Agbeko

Roy, as a favor to you, I spelled out his name instead of using RA.

I don't remember this being mentioned but in a piece Frank did in the past week or so in which he was interviewing Coach Jim Crews (you're welcome Roy), they showed some short clips of Reggie handling the ball and shooting. While the clip was too short to comment on his skills, it was not so short that I couldn't comment on his build. He is a man. He looked solid as a rock and I wouldn't want to struggle for rebounding position with him. Unless he can't shoot a lick, I can see him getting major minutes. I think even GG (sorry Roy) would bounce off of him.

Roy, as a favor to you, I spelled out his name instead of using RA.

I don't remember this being mentioned but in a piece Frank did in the past week or so in which he was interviewing Coach Jim Crews (you're welcome Roy), they showed some short clips of Reggie handling the ball and shooting. While the clip was too short to comment on his skills, it was not so short that I couldn't comment on his build. He is a man. He looked solid as a rock and I wouldn't want to struggle for rebounding position with him. Unless he can't shoot a lick, I can see him getting major minutes. I think even GG (sorry Roy) would bounce off of him.

He has been on campus and I heard exactly the same thing from others. He will need to polish his overall game but in terms of his build he is already a man. I loved it when Jay Bilas and crew during the run up to the big dance and throughout the early stages always talked about the Billikens as "men" who play very tough. Our recruits seem to follow that pattern and it will be fun to watch!

according to ben W, he said DE looks to have put on even more muscle ..as expected. about 10 lbs

i heard shaft is up to TWO cock pushups now. flat out incredible. i don't know how he goes back down for the second one, it's gotta hurt falling from a standing position back down onto your cock again.

At what point does Dwayne get too heavy/musclebound? Is that a concern at all?

It's not like he had trouble pushing guys around last year.

I hope his jumper is his most improved feature, not his strength. But I'm sure he and the coaches have a plan.

I hope his jumper is his most improved feature, not his strength. But I'm sure he and the coaches have a plan.

I saw him recently and he looks almost lean--he does not look musclebound in any way. Being stronger actually helps shooting, particularly in the second half of a tough game. If he plays anything like he did in Brooklyn he will be exrtremely difficult for anyone to stop because he really was hitting the midrange jump shot and he was a load in the paint! If all our guys hit the weights and put on lean muscle they will all be better and this team will be extremely difficult to play against!

Not concerned. Dwight Evans is a beast/manchild.

Take a good look now at that dude at 6ft 8 inches and about 250 lbs of solid muscle. He is already built like an NBA player and with that competitive fire he plays with he will easily jump into that line up. He will get bigger physically. I believe since he comes from the Ashanti warrior lineage he will easily get to 265 lb and still be as physically dominating as he is at his current weight. More to come but what he give the Bills is that inside player who can punish opposing teams all night long. Pick your poison...deal with DE or RA on the inside who will grab off. boards all night and score in the paint no matter whether facing up or with his back to the basket.

DE is the perfect size but may certainly add more muscle if he is considering going to the league. Should be an interesting year. Would love to see an undefeated season!

Take a good look now at that dude at 6ft 8 inches and about 250 lbs of solid muscle. He is already built like an NBA player and with that competitive fire he plays with he will easily jump into that line up. He will get bigger physically. I believe since he comes from the Ashanti warrior lineage he will easily get to 265 lb and still be as physically dominating as he is at his current weight. More to come but what he give the Bills is that inside player who can punish opposing teams all night long. Pick your poison...deal with DE or RA on the inside who will grab off. boards all night but and score in the paint no matter whether facing up or with his back to the basket.

Should be an interesting year. Would love to see an undefeated season!

Ok. That's it. Officially the coolest sentence ever on Billikens.com.

Take a good look now at that dude at 6ft 8 inches and about 250 lbs of solid muscle. He is already built like an NBA player and with that competitive fire he plays with he will easily jump into that line up. He will get bigger physically. I believe since he comes from the Ashanti warrior lineage he will easily get to 265 lb and still be as physically dominating as he is at his current weight. More to come but what he give the Bills is that inside player who can punish opposing teams all night long. Pick your poison...deal with DE or RA on the inside who will grab off. boards all night and score in the paint no matter whether facing up or with his back to the basket.

DE is the perfect size but may certainly add more muscle if he is considering going to the league. Should be an interesting year. Would love to see an undefeated season!

Ok. That's it. Officially the coolest sentence ever on Billikens.com.

dude, i got so fired up when i read that just now that i was leant back kicking and laughing at my desk. i'm in full fuoking concurrence. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Speaking of the next team that follows Indiana in having a perfect season...

"TOM ABERNETHEY: Im hoping it could be St. Louis."

http://www.insidethehall.com/2013/04/05/transcript-1976-championship-team-speaks-at-final-four/

+1000000

People need to keep some perspective on RA. He is probably 6'6". That is not bad. He can be very effective at that height with his weight. Conklin was 6'5" without any hops and look what he accomplished.

Every other report states he is every bit of 6'8".

People need to keep some perspective on RA. He is probably 6'6". That is not bad. He can be very effective at that height with his weight. Conklin was 6'5" without any hops and look what he accomplished.

Yet Conk was taller than any 6-7 player he went up against. Of course, I thought he was taller than Glaze also.

Jon Smith was another one who seemed taller than anybody at his listed height. And Willie Reed, etc.

Yet Conk was taller than any 6-7 player he went up against. Of course, I thought he was taller than Glaze also.

Jon Smith was another one who seemed taller than anybody at his listed height. And Willie Reed, etc.

Pretty sure Evans is taller than 6'5

Pretty sure Evans is taller than 6'5

I watched Evans in Brooklyn stand next to guys who were listed at 6'7" or 6'8" and it was clear he is taller than 6'5"--I would guess about 6'6"1/2 but Rick M always listed his players as shorter than their heights--I guess to get in the heads of the other teams because they thought they were playing against shorter guys.

Really? Um, no concern.

Every summer the legend of Dwayne growing into a muscle beast gets out of hand. Last summer it was reported he added 25 pound of muscle. This summer is only half over and he's already added 10. 35 pounds of muscle in the past year. If he keep it up another few months before practice, he'll easily add another 15 pounds. Heck he may even be 300 pounds of solid muscle going into the season.

Just giving you trouble, NH. But, the reality is he's nowhere near being too big as to where it makes him ineffective.

Congrats on Reggie. As you know he is from Buffalo Area with strong, strong ties to Olean - friends and relatives - and at Coach Schmitt's Summer Camp.

He and Grady Glaze will be a force in the middle. I wouldn't expect much in his Freshman year but, will come on strong later.

Bottom line " great kid, very nice and will become a force in the middle for the Billikens.

Brown Indians live on !

Congrats on Reggie. As you know he is from Buffalo Area with strong, strong ties to Olean - friends and relatives - and at Coach Schmitt's Summer Camp.

He and Grady Glaze will be a force in the middle. I wouldn't expect much in his Freshman year but, will come on strong later.

Bottom line " great kid, very nice and will become a force in the middle for the Billikens.

Brown Indians live on reservations/alcohol/gambling/government subsidies!

thanks. fixed it for you. not sure about the government subsidies part, just saying what i think is funny.

So let me get this right the same RA who is taller than DE at 6ft 5in and GG at 6ft 6in is now 6ft 6in. I highly doubt you have met RA or know his history. If you measured him in the 11th grade when he first came into the US that would have been correct. Today, some 3 years later, that is a legit 6ft 8in dude. Let us know what you think when the games start if he looks 6ft 6in to you or if the players playing against him feel he is 6ft 6in. Better yet you should take a look at the bills official site www.slubillikens.com to see the roster line up where the real height is posted. The Majerus policy continues where guys are listed shorter than they actually are so those listed heights are deceptive to say the least but rest assured those player are at least that listed height or taller.

DE might appear to be 6ft 8in to some cats this season after he torches them for 30 but we know the truth. So 6ft 6in for him is not a stretch at all. Either way all these guys are taller than me so I admire what they can do at those heights. Fuoking looking forward to the breakout season for the Bills.