Tutorial on how to understand the use of initials

Another great question. Keep them coming ... remember, the only stupid question is the question not asked. Thanks for asking and giving me the opportunity to clarify for those who are a bit slow and still struggling with the concept. We are going to slow the pace of the lessons to keep all students together on this and we'll keep the work tailored to the slowest individual so *HE/SHE doesn't recognize they are slower than everyone else. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

*Don't have bold on my phone...

But whoa whoa whoa, Ms. Lippy... Don't throw the she in to be pc... I learned me some initials a long time ago... My sister monograms.... I'm up in the know on the code names... No ring needed.

bauman, i am not catching on. i still think initial discussion is stupid and overbearing. but i do admire that skip has turned it into a profit scheme for himself. nothing i like better than seeing good ole american initiative at work.

if the decoder ring business takes off like i think it will with confused billiken posters, skip will likely have to hire employees to manufacture and ship the product and not only will he get rich, but those that in a previous life were left to pick up aluminum cans for a living now may become gainfully employed and not only contribute more to the american economy but be able to afford upper deck end zone seats to the billiken game.

this will in turn enable chris may to sell out the arena without the assistance of groupon leading to substantially higher profits to the saint louis university athletic department. a higher bottom line to the athletic department leads to charter flights for all games and higher salaries for the assistants so those assistant coaches wont run off to the cold badlands of nebraska. with a better experience for our student athletes (charter flights, better assistant coaches, etc) the program consistently gets better recruits, which in turn turns into championships which gives saint louis university the higher profile national exposure we all want.

so as you can see, skip is saving the billiken athletic department and increasing the profile of saint louis university as a whole. the fact i have no idea what he is posting no longer is important. post away jh. you are a true patriot and a generous slu benefactor beyond anyone's expectations.

I'm not looking to get paid. My government would just steal it anyway to give to rich people who can't properly run their business or who have done a better job of figuring out which government officials to support then I have ... or they'd just give it to someone who's too lazy or too "disabled" to work.

I'm going to handle your remedial training Roy. Can we start with you listing the players on our current roster or who have committed to play for us next year. Please include first and last names.

*Don't have bold on my phone...

But whoa whoa whoa, Ms. Lippy... Don't throw the she in to be pc... I learned me some initials a long time ago... My sister monograms.... I'm up in the know on the code names... No ring needed.

My bad. However, their may be another female reader. You never know. My sincerest apologies to you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors if I've offended you