No news is good news?

slu72

Someone asked Joe Strauss what was going on at SLU regarding the HC. He said his information is that the paper work for the permanent hiring of Coach Crews has been sitting on Fr. Biondi's desk. He closed his question and answer session by saying he was looking for an announcement from SLU tomorrow. Guess we will see if his information is any good.

If this is true it is just another example of why SLU will be better off the day Biondi is gone. He is no longer an effective administrator. He is simply an ego driven man who has been in a job too long who feels entitled to behave like a dictator. Please University Community keep up the fight to retire him.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true it is just another example of why SLU will be better off the day Biondi is gone. He is no longer an effective administrator. He is simply an ego driven man who has been in a job too long who feels entitled to behave like a dictator. Please University Community keep up the fight to retire him.

Agree.

If we finally announce Crews as we assume, it will be hilarious if they try to explain the delay, spin it, etc.

Probably most people think pdiddy was (is) Earl Austin Jr., but I don't think so, based upon the fact that EAJ told me that he reads but doesn't post on the board, though he used to post on an older version under the name Fiona Apple, and upon the fact that at least once pdiddy posted while EAJ was actually doing a Billikens game!

Pdiddy was not Earl. I've asked him point blank. Earl hasn't posted on this board for years. Not Reid either. I'm almost positive I know who, but always forget to ask. I don't believe it is someone a large majority of people on this board have ever heard of.

When it comes time for that for that first pitch, Crews will be anounced as the "New head coach of the Saint Louis Billikens!"

I don't have any inside information or any sources. I just think it would be a nice way to do it. No mister B. B)

I have outsider information that Biondi has decided we cannot top this past season. He has concluded he wants to go out on top and has decided to disband the basketball program. That way Jim Crews can be announced as the last basketball coach of the Billikens when he throws out the first pitch.

after losing on the new big east, i have done a 180 turn on biondi. i couldnt care less if he is in charge of emptying trash at the busch center here forward. the man should not be entitled to run any aspect of our athletic department any longer.

after losing on the new big east, i have done a 180 turn on biondi. i couldnt care less if he is in charge of emptying trash at the busch center here forward. the man should not be entitled to run any aspect of our athletic department any longer.

You were totally pro-Biondi before?

He lost me a long time ago- basically, while I was a student there (2001-2005). He drove student groups off campus when he didn't like them. Denying academic freedom for your students on campus is not a good way to attract a well-rounded student body. Then, when the student pushback about the design of the new Busch STUDENT Center was not positive, he said "If the students don't like the design, they can go f*** themselves" to the SGA president that he didn't get along with at the time. To be fair, the guy was a d-bag, but that's still a pretty eye-opening position.

So that was just the beginning for me. He's gotten worse.

You were totally pro-Biondi before?

He lost me a long time ago- basically, while I was a student there (2001-2005). He drove student groups off campus when he didn't like them. Denying academic freedom for your students on campus is not a good way to attract a well-rounded student body. Then, when the student pushback about the design of the new Busch STUDENT Center was not positive, he said "If the students don't like the design, they can go f*** themselves" to the SGA president that he didn't get along with at the time. To be fair, the guy was a d-bag, but that's still a pretty eye-opening position.

So that was just the beginning for me. He's gotten worse.

I was there from 01-04 in the Law School. Biondi was pretty much "He who shalt not be named".