GDT: A10 Champions, Both Ways

DD3

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only jokes are your program and fans' arrogance. Before this year, when was the last time SLU won a championship in anything or made the Sweet 16? I'll answer: never in the last TEN years. You got one fluke win with abnormally hot shooting against a team that shot ice cold while running a supposedly "gimmick" defense that took them to the Final Four. Revenge will be sweet tomorrow. GO RAMS! AMDG, you suck at trash talk.

asante-u-mad-bro2.jpg

I might be wrong but I think that's a picture of Asante Samuel, not Richard Sherman. Pretty good one.

You got one fluke win with abnormally hot shooting against a team that shot ice cold while running a supposedly "gimmick" defense that took them to the Final Four.

HAVOCKXKZZORRZZZ. can't wait for someone to put their hands on jordair jett in the backcourt. if we shoot our average, we still make 21 field goals, 7 being three pointers, and hit 16 free throws. beating you guys by three. but of course we were going to shoot better than our average, we broke your fuoking limpdick grabass press repeatedly and got layups. we would have beaten you by 25 if we hadn't taken our foot off your throat in garbage time. as it were, we only pulled out a 14 point "fluke" win. suok your own dick, mongo, shaka will realize he needs five-star guys to really compete with his half assed foulfest and will leave you in the fuoking dust soon. and that'll be the end of it. oh, and it's fuoking lame to inhabit any board other than your own. you're either going to kiss a bunch of ass like a *****, or get your dick kicked in the dirt reaching for straws. until tomorrow...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=brad%20stevens&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CEkQqQIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fespn.go.com%2Fblog%2Fcollegebasketballnation%2Fpost%2F_%2Fid%2F79759%2Fstevens-has-a-sleeper-pick-saint-louis&ei=kFNFUYDYCpT8yAH61YGIAg&usg=AFQjCNHfqrhwIPeX6V6CnMr7fa4E83KldQ

So who are we to believe? A smack talking Rams fan named Iquarles (an appropriate troll name) or one of the most respected college basketball coaches in the country who has seen both teams upclose and personal. ESPN has skipped Mr Quarreler and chosen 3rd party observer Brad Stevens who I am sure has a much better basketball mind than someone who is just looking to quarrel.

Quarles is my last name, but thanks for saying what I've heard all my life. And of course SLU is a sleeper, no one had even heard of them before last season. Doesn't mean they will win tomorrow or go further than VCU in the Dance (where VCU's style of play works best).

From the Rivals forum:

K8tlao9.png

Both teams have come a long way, ladies and germs. This we can agree on.

How's this for trash talk...I just got back to some random girl's nyc apartment after hours and hours of binge drinking, shooting heroine, and popping Molly..in a few hours I will awaken like the motherfuoking Kraken, head down to Barclays, and verbally skullfuock the living piss out of each and every one of you ***** vcu fans...babies, grandpas, barracudas, whatever. I hate you all. Oh, and my seats are right smack dab in the middle of the vcu section. All you vcu fans better bring an extra pair of boxers, cuz your day is about to get real $hitty

Kirk out

How's this for trash talk...I just got back to some random girl's nyc apartment after hours and hours of binge drinking, shooting heroine, and popping Molly..in a few hours I will awaken like the motherfuoking Kraken, head down to Barclays, and verbally skullfuock the living piss out of each and every one of you ***** vcu fans...babies, grandpas, barracudas, whatever. I hate you all. Oh, and my seats are right smack dab in the middle of the vcu section. All you vcu fans better bring an extra pair of boxers, cuz your day is about to get real $hitty

Kirk out

+1

Quarles is my last name, but thanks for saying what I've heard all my life. And of course SLU is a sleeper, no one had even heard of them before last season. Doesn't mean they will win tomorrow or go further than VCU in the Dance (where VCU's style of play works best).

T L Quarles

Home (###) ###-3071

1411 [Redacted] Rd, Apt 2

Richmond, VA 23225-####

https://www.facebook.com/lquarles

Guess who is friends with Mike McCall, Jr. on Facebook?

Edited by Absurd_Bills_fan
redact personal info

Kirk out

that's not really trash talk, more of just a good microcosm of how you live your life. The first meeting between us most of your fans were cool but I'm not quite sure what has happened. The game WILL be amazing and VCU will get it's revenge, your blue haired fairyman will be shooting cold like he has been.

that's not really trash talk, more of just a good microcosm of how you live your life. The first meeting between us most of your fans were cool but I'm not quite sure what has happened. The game WILL be amazing and VCU will get it's revenge, your blue haired fairyman will be shooting cold like he has been.

Cody was 4/8 from the arc yesterday. He's heating up just in time for you punk a$s bicthes.

and? Troy Daniels was 7/10 on FGs and 6/9 from three point land. WOO FACTS

Against a defender that most middle schoolers are taller than. His 2/5 from last time will be more like it.

I see this game going either way. The Fetz was definitely a factor in our blowout win. VCU will have a good crowd there and a couple turnovers in a row can get that crowd into it. With that said, the Bills do not get flustered often and we should be able to weather any storm. I think both the Bills and VCU have a great opportunity to go far in the NCAAs. Its going to be great watching two very good teams go head to head on national T.V. WWIII. Go Bills!

Here's an article from Rachael Cohen, sportswriter for the AP , who follows the A-10.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=rachael%20cohen%20butler&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CFYQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goupstate.com%2Farticle%2F20130316%2FAPS%2F1303160769&ei=JtVFUc3xLoP88gSSqYCgCg&usg=AFQjCNHzGn-9oXZAO2eTVBK660V99s5wlA

Some take aways from the article.....

Butler may be the bigger name but the Bills have been the class of the A-10 in 2013.

From Roosevelt Jones- Butler "enforcer" on Evans...the most physical player I have ever played against in my life. He should have been POY in the conference.

Brad Stevens on the Bills strength.....Butler hasn't faced anyone with as much strength as the Biils...not even Indiana.

Hmm....no mention of VCU by Stevens....I guess he doesn't know as much about basketball as some of the VCU fans

man your insults are pretty bad. At least promise me when you guys lose, you will come back here and eat crow and not blame the refs or something.

Usman M Altafullah

Home (###) ###-2503

3601 [Redacted] Rd

Oakton, VA 22124-####

Edited by Absurd_Bills_fan
Redacted personal info.