OT: The Yankees Fielding a AAA team for 2013

It doesn't get much better in baseball than seeing the Yankees suck. And suck they will this year. Granderson, Cano, A-Rod all hit with 50 game suspensions?

Just posting because I know this board has a few Yankee posers.....Metz.

http://sportsjerks.net/2013/03/04/a-rod-curtis-granderson-robinson-cano-ryan-braun-peds-suspension/

It doesn't get much better in baseball than seeing the Yankees suck. And suck they will this year. Granderson, Cano, A-Rod all hit with 50 game suspensions?

Just posting because I know this board has a few Yankee posers.....Metz.

http://sportsjerks.net/2013/03/04/a-rod-curtis-granderson-robinson-cano-ryan-braun-peds-suspension/

This rumor has been reported on a couple of sites, but I haven't seen anything from the majors Fox, ESPN, Yahoo, etc...

There isn't a sports team I hate worse than the Yanks

This rumor has been reported on a couple of sites, but I haven't seen anything from the majors Fox, ESPN, Yahoo, etc...

There isn't a sports team I hate worse than the Yanks

duke

Funny thread. Backhand is just a disturber and if it makes him feel warm and fuzzy then fine by me. While I would be dissapointed if true I really don't care as much as I used to. My impressionable pro sports years are behind me, now I just worry about my family, the Bills and running.

NNOOOOO!!!!!

I hate the Yankees too but I just drafted Cano in my Salary Cap Keeper league. Dude cost me $46 (of a total $260). This league is serious it's been in existence since 1999. I hope this isn't true. That's the problem with drafting so early but it's tough to get 13 dudes to agree on a date when everyone is available.

Funny thread. Backhand is just a disturber and if it makes him feel warm and fuzzy then fine by me. While I would be dissapointed if true I really don't care as much as I used to. My impressionable pro sports years are behind me, now I just worry about my family, the Bills and running.

That is impecable timing to coincide with the Yankees downfall.