C& + 5 according to Philly

Taj79

P.s. After the way southwest missouri burned rickma, that alone should be enough to stay out of the mvc. If i remember correctly, rickma said we would never ever schedule southwest mo st ever again

I'm all for joining the Big Priest, but the MVC bashing is over-the-top. There is nothing wrong with the MVC, and the local rivalries would outweight a watered-down A-10. What does Fordham and St. Bonneventure have that Mo. State and Ill. St. do not?

If the C7 only take X, Butler, and Crieghton that would leave the MVC and A10 with

A10

Dayton

Duquense

Fordham

George Washington

La Salle

Richmond

Rhode Island

St. Bonaventure

Saint Joseph's

Saint Louis

UMAss

VCU

MVC

Bradley

Drake

Evansville

Illinois State

Indiana State

Missouri State

Southern Illinois

UNI

Wichita State

Out of the two I would still take the A10 but I would hope the A10 expands with two more midwest teams. Maybe steal Bradley and Valpo or something along those lines.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SLUDrew" data-cid="348069" data-time="1362176444"><p>

I will give up my tickets if we wind up in the Valley</p></blockquote>

well thats pretty extreme.

Most Bills fans have already followed them while they were in the Valley. Im pretty sure they wont stop.

Yeah - they will all be dead in 5 years. It has been a very long time since we played in the Valley. Bernie is only echoing the mantra of RM when he would ***** about being in the A10 for travel and Rammer has done work for the Valley in the past so for him it makes travel easier. Never mind that it is worse for the the program.

I'm all for joining the Big Priest, but the MVC bashing is over-the-top. There is nothing wrong with the MVC, and the local rivalries would outweight a watered-down A-10. What does Fordham and St. Bonneventure have that Mo. State and Ill. St. do not?

Pick a new avatar MF-er and go cry me a river to whatever MVC hell hole you call your hovel. I'd rather be in dead than in the MVC.....

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Billiken Rich" data-cid="348127" data-time="1362196371"><p>

She's the best. I've been married 18 years to an ass kicking graphic designer.....</p></blockquote>

Billiken Rich is my hero but **** or get the .out!

I kid....or do I?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Billiken Rich" data-cid="348127" data-time="1362196371"><p>

She's the best. I've been married 18 years to an ass kicking graphic designer.....</p></blockquote>

Billiken Rich is my hero but **** or get the .out!

I kid....or do I?

Let's see asskicker+42years old+two kids=not going to happen.......but I can tell you they're still spectacular......you know that Jane Mansfield had big breasts.....

If the C7 only take X, Butler, and Crieghton that would leave the MVC and A10 with

A10

Dayton

Duquense

Fordham

George Washington

La Salle

Richmond

Rhode Island

St. Bonaventure

Saint Joseph's

Saint Louis

UMAss

VCU

MVC

Bradley

Drake

Evansville

Illinois State

Indiana State

Missouri State

Southern Illinois

UNI

Wichita State

Out of the two I would still take the A10 but I would hope the A10 expands with two more midwest teams. Maybe steal Bradley and Valpo or something along those lines.

A-10............................................MVC

Bills........A...................................Wich St..........A-

VCU.......A....................................No Iowa.........B

LaS........B+...................................Ill St...............B

Day........B+...................................Eville..............B-

GW........B-....................................Ind St.............B-

Rich.......B-....................................Drake.............C+

St. B.......B-....................................Bradley...........C-

St. J........B-....................................SIU.................D+

UMass....B-....................................Mo St..............D+

RI............C

Duq..........D+

Ford..........D

So which report card would you take?

Fox is rumor to want Gonzaga for the New Big East Conference

According to Kaz, Fox want Xavier, Butler, Creighton, St. Louis and Gonzaga. He also stated that there is a good chance that both Louisville and Notre Dame will be in the ACC next year. If Kaz source is correct on Fox wanting Gonzaga in then this is great news indeed. Having Gonzaga as part of the Big East will make us one of the Best basketball conferences right out the gate and will make our conference appealing for future additions if the conference expands beyond 12. As I mentioned in a previous thread, if Gonzaga wants in we have to take them regardless of distance. In the end, it will pay great divends for the conference and for Gonzaga.

From the C7 board just a little while ago.

According to Kaz, Fox want Xavier, Butler, Creighton, St. Louis and Gonzaga. He also stated that there is a good chance that both Louisville and Notre Dame will be in the ACC next year. If Kaz source is correct on Fox wanting Gonzaga in then this is great news indeed. Having Gonzaga as part of the Big East will make us one of the Best basketball conferences right out the gate and will make our conference appealing for future additions if the conference expands beyond 12. As I mentioned in a previous thread, if Gonzaga wants in we have to take them regardless of distance. In the end, it will pay great divends for the conference and for Gonzaga.

Gonzaga is not going to be in the new conference. It is one thing to have a nationwide conference for football, quite another for basketball. Especially if only one school out of the entire conference is located clear across the country.

If I was Fox I'd want 'Zaga too.. but, it's not going to happen. A logistics nightmare.

Can't get to Omaha from here and now you want to go to Spokane? If Georgetown is b*tching about East Coast issues to the point that St. Louis is too far, then please justify Omaha and even Spokane. I've done the trip there (Tri-Cities, WA) more than I care to admit and you can't get there from here. First off, I personally hate navigating the Rockies. Second, I'm pretty sure that you going to have to stop somewhere.... either Denver or Salt Lake, or even worse, go past Spokane to Seattle and then turn around and return to Spokane to the east.

Pipe dream. Fox wants late night programming, sign a second league up from out there. Oh,and Gonzaga's biggest rival just drew four years NCAA sanctions.