GDT: SLU v. Butler

moytoy12

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys so what happened? Why you guys acting like this is a big deal? BILLIKENS DOMINATE I'm not surprised.

Gonzaga couldn't do it, IU couldn't do it, Billikens do it not once but twice.

That was a tremendous road win over Butler at that cross between an old barn and an airplane hangar before a hostile, sellout crowd.

There is more work to do. But I believe this is the best SLU team of my fandom. I have followed the team closely since '78, and first became aware of the Billikens in the early '70's.

SLU is 21-5, 10-2 in sole possession of First Place in the rugged A10. There can be no doubt that SLU will be ranked in the Top 25 when the new rankings are released on Monday.

Bravo to the Billikens!

It's time for some mini-celebration out here on the Left Coast.

That was a tremendous road win over Butler at that cross between an old barn and an airplane hangar before a hostile, sellout crowd.

There is more work to do. But I believe this is the best SLU team of my fandom. I have followed the team closely since '78, and first became aware of the Billikens in the early '70's.

SLU is 21-5, 10-2 in sole possession of First Place in the rugged A10. There can be no doubt that SLU will be ranked in the Top 25 when the new rankings are released on Monday.

Bravo to the Billikens!

It's time for some mini-celebration out here on the Left Coast.

If they are not in the top 25 it would be a total rip-off! I am 99.9% sure they will be but there is always politics involved!

Big win. Where'd grunkycard go? Kiss my ass. Kwamain stepped it up tonight. Big drives. Mike with a great game. Good job to everyone involved. Great billiken crowd in Indy!

i'm right here. i just want KM to reach the heights he set last season. After last year I was convinced that KM could etch out a pro career in basketball. Obviously not in the NBA, but somewhere in Europe, Australia, etc... I know it takes a while to come back from injury.. And KM knows he has a lot of work to do. But, if he reaches the ability he displayed last season.. I think we're in for a magical ride come March. But, we HAVE to do better at the charity stripe. No sugar coating that.

posting from the student bus here. Atmosphere at Hinkle was unbelievable. Can't believe that tiny gym holds 10k. We had a great turnout as many as 500 people came from SLU. How'd we all sound on the broadcast?? people said we were loud courtside. Butler fans were sitting down for a ton of the game, unbelievable

posting from the student bus here. Atmosphere at Hinkle was unbelievable. Can't believe that tiny gym holds 10k. We had a great turnout as many as 500 people came from SLU. How'd we all sound on the broadcast?? people said we were loud courtside. Butler fans were sitting down for a ton of the game, unbelievable

Definitely seemed like you could hear our fans there especially when Butler was shooting free throws. Nice work all!!!

Let us all thank the Rammer for getting the server running again.

lol, Rammer is a powerful fellow.

My cousin Michael deserves mini-props. I drove from Nashville to Indianapolis today. Without his cell-phone, the board would not have been in performance mode tonight....looking at the traffic stats, things would have been worse...

random postings from a chicago billiken in indy:

1. no way hinkle holds 10K - felt like 3. Either way, best place I've ever seen a game.

2. St. Elmo's cocktail sauce is like crack.

3. Sun King is a solid brewery

4. Butler fans were solid - passionate but friendly.

5. Bills fans were in the house tonight. So much fun to be outside STL and see so many SLU fans.

6. CHI-TOWN what? D-Wayne and Mike McCall. yes.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Westy03" data-cid="345871" data-time="1361588013"><p>

Shout out to Mike McCall Juuunya. 18 points and totally shut down Clarke in the second half, and force him into 5 turnovers. Great game from him</p></blockquote>

But grunky said he sucks.