A-10 power rankings

cliffbrunt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close.

So I should hope my Billiken alumni friend whose father taught me Marketing at SLU lost his job? Bizzleboy, you try to be clever, but you are not, you just don't have the ability. Stick to the basics.

And brianstl, admit it, you f*cked up about something important, then made it even worse.

I kid around about some bets, tounge in cheek, with Duke to aggravate small minded Duke haters. But I meant it that Majerus was very, very close to leaving after 2010, tired of the bs from Biondi, stayed one more year intended to stay for this one... Miklasz confirmed the Majerus-Biondi friction and said that this would have been Majerus' last year.

How is saying I heard that Crews was getting a five year contract, but wasn't sure it was reliable more important than claiming the coach was going to step down?

Not even close.

So I should hope my Billiken alumni friend whose father taught me Marketing at SLU lost his job? Bizzleboy, you try to be clever, but you are not, you just don't have the ability. Stick to the basics.

And brianstl, admit it, you f*cked up about something important, then made it even worse. (the gimp?)

I kid around about some bets, tounge in cheek, with Duke to aggravate small minded Duke haters. But I meant it (from insiders) that Majerus was very, very close to leaving after 2010, tired of the bs from Biondi, stayed one more year plus intended to stay for this one... Miklasz confirmed the Majerus-Biondi friction and said that this would have been Majerus' last year.

Now Bonwich is your friend? Just earlier in this thread you decided to rip on his his long-time place of employment because he 'piled on' with all the other peons against you. That doesn't seem like a proper way to treat your friends.

Now Bonwich is your friend? Just earlier in this thread you decided to rip on his his long-time place of employment because he 'piled on' with all the other peons against you. That doesn't seem like a proper way to treat your friends.

Yes, Bonwich is a good guy. He is clever, witty, a man of honor. It was a man to man exchange, he and I. Some day you might understand.

The SL Post editorial page and front page spew far left propaganda every sentence, though. Not his fault.

(OK, all the butt buddies of brianstl are coming to his rescue, have fun, I am done with this one. All that matters is if we get in the new conference, a huge upgrade to The A-10, or we are screwed. And, either way, it would be nice if the kids continue to play well and we get to the dance and win a game or three.)

i am more interested in the fact that mb is claiming he and bonwich are friends. joe, you have been holding out on us. my gosh, invite him to an obc luncheon and we will make him the featured speaker. that should be entertaining.

Hey, go back and read some of the exchanges between me and AlumniFan from several years ago. Yet now we're best board buds.

(Well, we were until he outed another best board bud, Box, earlier today. Shame on him. We all know RickMa supported gay marriage and everything else the Catholic Church was against, even though he wasn't a big gay guy.)

(PS: If ripping on the P-D was an improper way to treat me as a friend, I'd have no board buds at all. :D )

We all know RickMa supported gay marriage and everything else the Catholic Church was against, even though he wasn't a big gay guy.)

I forgot how much he gushed about Rudy Gay. Rock solid, jet body. Wahahahahaha. Who wouldn't want to be around a guy that said sh!t like that all the time?

The best part about this thread is that you guys totally missed Bonwich's article headline was, "A Passionate Love Affair with Chocolate"

You know what they say about once you go chocolate.

I need some clarification here. If you are a 'board bud', does that also mean you are a 'butt buddie', as MB so eloquently put it? It seems like Bonwich is best board buds with Box and AlumniFan. Does that mean they move into butt buddie mode at some point when they come to each others rescue or make another poster upset. And how many butt buddies does brianstl have exactly? Is anyone keeping count? Does it have anything to do with 'man to man exchanges?' Or the spewing of propaganda? I am so confused...

I need some clarification here. If you are a 'board bud', does that also mean you are a 'butt buddie', as MB so eloquently put it? It seems like Bonwich is best board buds with Box and AlumniFan. Does that mean they move into butt buddie mode at some point when they come to each others rescue or make another poster upset. And how many butt buddies does brianstl have exactly? Is anyone keeping count? Does it have anything to do with 'man to man exchanges?' Or the spewing of propaganda? I am so confused...

These questions are more appropriate for the interim dean of the Law School, who probably totally misses the irony that his library is called Poos.

You can claim butt buddies on your tax return as dependents and they can stay on your health care plan until they are 27 years of age or reach 3,500 posts whichever comes first.

You can claim butt buddies on your tax return as dependents and they can stay on your health care plan until they are 27 years of age or reach 3,500 posts whichever comes first.

that was in obamacare wasnt it?

Do you have a problem with that? A butt buddy under the age of 27 is still just a child. They probably don't even understand what's in the butt buddy contract

Back in my grandparents' day, when you were 27 years old you were a grown-arse butt buddy. But then again, my grandparents were part of the Greatest Butt Buddy Generation, before Amurica went soft.

Hey, go back and read some of the exchanges between me and AlumniFan from several years ago. Yet now we're best board buds.

(Well, we were until he outed another best board bud, Box, earlier today. Shame on him. We all know RickMa supported gay marriage and everything else the Catholic Church was against, even though he wasn't a big gay guy.)

(PS: If ripping on the P-D was an improper way to treat me as a friend, I'd have no board buds at all. :D )

Okay, what did I do now? I don't think I even posted today, until now. BTW - Those exchanges were probably ten years ago - time flies and we are both getting old.....