Jim Crews Deserves Some Serious Appreciation

Corner3

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did uncover some photos from last year's Westminster dog show and have it on good authority that Rich and MB did, in fact, attend:

BIS_135R.jpg

Bizzleboy also took his prized bloodhound:

best_in_show.jpg

Moytoy! I'll have you know that I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that.) My dog is gay, however and for outing him and using his likeness without his permission, my atty Box and Won is going to have your ass or at least assets.

I also have to say that this was the most hurtful post ever and I'm going to start supporting the fighting 'Roos of UMKC since you were mean to my dog.......

Five and a half years baby!

Got a problem with that?

Bro went to SLU sis went to Northwestern and I went to SEMO......I'm the smart one........sorry okiebilliken......

SO, you went to goddam SEMO and call yourself Billiken Rich? Is that legal?

Back on topic A-Bomb?

Again, Moser did not get the players, he ran errands for Majerus.

The quality kids we have came here to play for Majerus.

Sure Moser was good at it... but Moser would not have landed the quality players we see today if, say, Billiken* Rich, for example, was our head coach.

(* went to SEMO)

Moytoy! I'll have you know that I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that.) My dog is gay, however and for outing him and using his likeness without his permission, my atty Box and Won is going to have your ass or at least assets.

So, you're not denying it's you and MB in that picture?

And I think you outed your dog. You put a pink bow in his hair for Christ's sake.

Perfectly legal.

Thanks again for keeping me on retainer.

OK.

It's legal.

But, gosh darn it, is it the "right thing to do"?

If I moved to Los Angeles, would I call myself "UCLA MB"? No. I am not that kind of guy.

(Going to pre Super Bowl party, then back here for the game. Don't like Super Bowl parties during the game... gals stand in front of the TV deliberately and then when you politely ask them to move TF out of the way, they act insulted and all the PC stuff comes into play. I do not need that, I want to see every play, the replays, hear the announcers. Damn broads love doing that, by the way. Fact.)

(Don't like Super Bowl parties during the game... gals stand in front of the TV deliberately and then when you politely ask them to move TF out of the way, they act insulted and all the PC stuff comes into play. I do not need that, I want to see every play, the replays, hear the announcers. Damn broads love doing that, by the way. Fact.)

Reality.

OK.

It's legal.

But, gosh darn it, is it the "right thing to do"?

If I moved to Los Angeles, would I call myself "UCLA MB"? No. I am not that kind of guy.

(Going to pre Super Bowl party, then back here for the game. Don't like Super Bowl parties during the game... gals stand in front of the TV deliberately and then when you politely ask them to move TF out of the way, they act insulted and all the PC stuff comes into play. I do not need that, I want to see every play, the replays, hear the announcers. Damn broads love doing that, by the way. Fact.)

If you moved tot LA AND supported UCLA for your entire adult life AND had season tickets for decades AND 5000+ posts on a UCLA message board, I'd be OK with that.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Billiken Rich" data-cid="340130" data-time="1359925796"><p>

If you moved tot LA AND supported UCLA for your entire adult life AND had season tickets for decades AND 5000+ posts on a UCLA message board, I'd be OK with that.</p></blockquote>

+1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="majerus mojo" data-cid="340144" data-time="1359931418"><p>

I just want to know if prisoners really post here. Bring your rap sheets?</p></blockquote>

In my college days I did a few 20 hour shifts in the drunk tank.

Never posted while inside though.

I did get a gals number who was in the cell next to mine once.