Rick is right again,,,,,

Once again, amazing how black letters on a white page can be equated into an emotional context such as racism. As defined by the card shark playing the race card too. Pretty nice, self-serving tactic there, cosmo-Spfld-ite wannabee.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Postcard/Billiphan was going to miss a chance to attempt to talk down to us during a NCAA run.

+1,000 Yep, that's exactly who I suspected when he first appeared. I just wanted to see how his posts would play out and sure enough, he's dipping back into the same billiphan/postcard playbook... playing the race card, saying that the P-D is not supposed to be the PR dept. for SLU, sprinkling in Mizzou references... the only thing missing is another love letter to Dan Caesar. :lol: The guy is a real dumb a$$. He can't even come up with a new act. Time to flush this turd again.

+1,000 Yep, that's exactly who I suspected when he first appeared. I just wanted to see how his posts would play out and sure enough, he's dipping back into the same billiphan/postcard playbook... playing the race card, saying that the P-D is not supposed to be the PR dept. for SLU, sprinkling in Mizzou references... the only thing missing is another love letter to Dan Caesar. :lol: The guy is a real dumb a$$. He can't even come up with a new act. Time to flush this turd again.

I have updated my signature to reflect the return on Posty. Lets get rid of this guys again. Absolute idiot.

when he boasts proudly that SLU is the ONLY team out of the 68 best teams in the country that has a senior class on time for their MBAs with half an AAA. Compare that to Coach Cal's #1 ranked one and doners. Are you kidding me? As Dickie V would say, they are competing in the same contest? Even if we lose in the first round, which I don't expect, we have to be proud of our guys. And I see a much better team coming back next year. It's great to win, but keep in mind the purpose of this whole Madness. Do the right thing.

Just curious, what does 'half an AAA' mean?

I love that Memphis picture. It actually makes me like those guys more. I especially like the guy who wears his compression sleeve to make a phone call. I wish the guy on the right wasn't cropped out of the picture, because his expression looks AWESOME.

To me, the picture unfortunately represents most of the successful NCAA basektball teams these days. I bet their coursework is impressive; several future PhD's.

That is why we should be even more proud of our team and its accomplishments.

To me, the picture unfortunately represents most of successful NCAA basektball teams these days. I bet their coursework is impressive; several future PhD's.

In what way?

I just think it's funny. These guys clearly did not think they were an 8-seed, nor did any of the experts in the weeks leading up to it. It's a great picture. I'm guessing that if Pastner had them all wearing matching warmups, no one would have a "this is what's wrong with basketball" comment. Big deal.

To me, the picture unfortunately represents most of the successful NCAA basektball teams these days. I bet their coursework is impressive; several future PhD's.

Eh, they could be good kids, who knows.

I love that Memphis picture. It actually makes me like those guys more. I especially like the guy who wears his compression sleeve to make a phone call. I wish the guy on the right wasn't cropped out of the picture, because his expression looks AWESOME.

That's Tarik Black. He took a rough fall into the opposing bench against Marshall and bruised his right forearm.

we've been to the NCAA's many times...it's nothing new for us...we EXPECT to make the NCAA's

Oh God, and now we have a superiority complex. You expect to make the NCAA's but you're surprised when someone actually graduates!!!