Twitter-sphere

SluSignGuy

Not sure that announcement has anything to do with the news. They said they were going to be reporting the news on SLUBillikens.com so I don't think it's related to that announcement.

if there was a big SLU announcement, there would be an additional press release urging the local media to come to the above-mentioned presser. It wouldn't JUST be reported on a tweet and slubillikens. I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves and over thinking it. I think its just the NCAA update.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The possibilities are staggering:

1.) Blake Ahern to take job as FT shooting coach.

2.) Josh Harrelson to intro his exclusive new line of Billiken Plaid Jorts.

3.) Horace Dixon is no longer a threat to our APR, he graduated from NORTHEAST WESTERN SOUTH DAKOTA COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

4.) The official Billikens.com announcement that, IT IS NO LONGER TOUGH BEING A BILLIKEN FAN.

5.) Triangle and Too's triumphant return to being a regular poster on Billikens.com, and as an added bonus will give us his exclusive on who will replace RM when he decides to leave. Hint: He currently coaches a school in Georgia, but after he's fired he'll replace RM.

6.) SLU will leave the A-10 for the GREAT NORTHERN CANADIAN conference where we will play our long term rival, Carleton the Duke of Canada, twice a year.

7.) The Saintsations will change their name back to the Baby Blues.

8.) Willie Reed will announce his retirement from pro basketball.

9.) Father Biondi in his souped up golf cart has secured the pole position in the Daytona 500.

10.)Michael Jordan is suing Jordair Jett over the rights to the new JJ tshirt.

1.) Blake Ahern to take job as FT shooting coach.

2.) Josh Harrelson to intro his exclusive new line of Billiken Plaid Jorts.

3.) Horace Dixon is no longer a threat to our APR, he graduated from NORTHEAST WESTERN SOUTH DAKOTA COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

4.) The official Billikens.com announcement that, IT IS NO LONGER TOUGH BEING A BILLIKEN FAN.

5.) Triangle and Too's triumphant return to being a regular poster on Billikens.com, and as an added bonus will give us his exclusive on who will replace RM when he decides to leave. Hint: He currently coaches a school in Georgia, but after he's fired he'll replace RM.

6.) SLU will leave the A-10 for the GREAT NORTHERN CANADIAN conference where we will play our long term rival, Carleton the Duke of Canada, twice a year.

7.) The Saintsations will change their name back to the Baby Blues.

8.) Willie Reed will announce his retirement from pro basketball.

9.) Father Biondi in his souped up golf cart has secured the pole position in the Daytona 500.

11.) Obese Ikeakor is opening an all-you-care-to-eat Golden Corral (complete with chocolate fountain) just off campus in Midtown Alley.

I think we've moved a long way from the cubs fan pool...

...and I still haven't seen a tangible JJ shirt....

.... and I really like ellipses.

if there was a big SLU announcement, there would be an additional press release urging the local media to come to the above-mentioned presser. It wouldn't JUST be reported on a tweet and slubillikens. I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves and over thinking it. I think its just the NCAA update.

Maybe, but there is no reason to have an announcement on our website that we are currently hosting a luncheon.

Gotta be the Conklin thing.

I really think it might be. I just checked and they announced the other Academic All American teams at 11:00 each day earlier this week.

Did we discover that Jeremy Lin has a year of eligibility left and he has committed to the Billikens?

Yeah except that when the NCAA finds out we didn't use a scholarship on him and he just paid a bunch of cash under the table to play here and had a bunch of other Chinese students take his tests for him, we are gonna be in Travis Tritt levels of Trouble.