Xavier ticket...

BilliKat

I think I remember reading this somewhere on another a thread, but it just became something I have to look into as well...

Thought Id see if anyone had a spare ticket to the xavier game... LMK, Id be happy to get a couple drinks to trade off.

This seems like as good a thread as any to post that I was able to buy 2 tickets to the Xavier game after the game on Saturday. I had a buy one get one coupon that was good for $12 or $20 tickets. The guy in the ticket office said that if I get $12 seats they would be in the 2nd to last row, so I got $20 tickets in row E.

Obviously, this means it is not yet a sellout. Seems that $12 tickets are nearly sold out.

I can right now purchase at least 30 tickets in a row in section 208 row N online. And 20 tickets in a row in section 204. So maybe it is further from a sellout than I thought.

Basically this is to say that if you need a ticket BilliKitty there are plenty available for purchase.

I realize, I was just thinking maybe people on the board might have access to the nicer seats of season ticket holders. But thanks, you just reminded me that I have that coupon as well.... maybe I can bring/recruit a new fan. :)

This seems like as good a thread as any to post that I was able to buy 2 tickets to the Xavier game after the game on Saturday. I had a buy one get one coupon that was good for $12 or $20 tickets. The guy in the ticket office said that if I get $12 seats they would be in the 2nd to last row, so I got $20 tickets in row E.

Obviously, this means it is not yet a sellout. Seems that $12 tickets are nearly sold out.

I can right now purchase at least 30 tickets in a row in section 208 row N online. And 20 tickets in a row in section 204. So maybe it is further from a sellout than I thought.

Basically this is to say that if you need a ticket BilliKitty there are plenty available for purchase.

Xavier will be sold on by the evening of the game. Maybe a day or two before.

I talked to someone at THE FETZ ( seems its earned all caps) .. So to give everyone a heads up about the tickets... There are apparently only about 30-40 of the $12 tickets left and 300-400 of the $20 for the X game. She said that both of those ticket prices have been selling out about 3 or 4 days prior to the majority of games as of recently so expect them to be gone soon.

So far as the hub-bub about the season ticket holder tickets, I had asked, since there always seem to be so many vacant, if there are some available to purchase for season ticket holders in addition to their own. She said that in previous years, they had only been available to buy as season tickets, but this year they've been a little bit more flexible on that. They are now available to purchase only through Slu, not Metrotix and they run about 50-75$. They are reserved for situations like i said where a st holder needed an extra, but I just had to claim I knew someone who wanted an extra in that section ( i do, but she didn't check) She then advised me to just buy the cheapest ticket possible and just move up. Odd that she promoted that idea.

With this info blatantly on display, Can I call Shotty on a seat in 103? :)

I talked to someone at THE FETZ ( seems its earned all caps) .. So to give everyone a heads up about the tickets... There are apparently only about 30-40 of the $12 tickets left and 300-400 of the $20 for the X game. She said that both of those ticket prices have been selling out about 3 or 4 days prior to the majority of games as of recently so expect them to be gone soon.

So far as the hub-bub about the season ticket holder tickets, I had asked, since there always seem to be so many vacant, if there are some available to purchase for season ticket holders in addition to their own. She said that in previous years, they had only been available to buy as season tickets, but this year they've been a little bit more flexible on that. They are now available to purchase only through Slu, not Metrotix and they run about 50-75$. They are reserved for situations like i said where a st holder needed an extra, but I just had to claim I knew someone who wanted an extra in that section ( i do, but she didn't check) She then advised me to just buy the cheapest ticket possible and just move up. Odd that she promoted that idea.

-odd indeed, and quite frankly upsets me as it causes a cluster when folks are sitting in seats for which they do not have the tickets, for someone in the ticket office to advocate this is on a level i can't understand, someone please explain to me how this makes sense

-if SLU can sell the padded blue seats for $75 a pop for X i advise sell them, unless they have told folks to buy the cheap seats and sit where ever they want :blink:

Easy solution. Get liquored up in the cheap seats, scout some empty blue seats, move down at the under 8 or 4 timeout.

Or SLU could sell those at 75 a piece and put 15 large towards the bottom line. Sure that could pay for the charter to the first weekend of the tourney.

Thanks for the research on the blue seats. Nice research!

according to stub hub, they only have 4 left between 125-185$

Stubhub is only for tickets being re-sold. No one should pay those prices because there are still plenty of seats available through SLU's website for purchase at face value.

Looks like the $12 tickets are now sold out, but there are still a few $20 tickets left and plenty of the $32 tickets.

Stubhub is only for tickets being re-sold. No one should pay those prices because there are still plenty of seats available through SLU's website for purchase at face value.

Looks like the $12 tickets are now sold out, but there are still a few $20 tickets left and plenty of the $32 tickets.

I called SLU today they said only top tier tickets