Congrats to kshoe!

SShoe

relish the moments Kshoe.

sing songs with them. go to the park. throw wiffle balls to their bat as long as they want to swing and miss. instead of vegas vacations go to disneyworld, take them to see spongebob on weekends at the fox, hell watch spongebob with them on tv. eat mac and cheese every meal even though you'd rather have a steak.

it all goes away far too soon. realize what is happening every moment you are with them.

sing songs with them. go to the park. throw wiffle balls to their bat as long as they want to swing and miss. instead of vegas vacations go to disneyworld, take them to see spongebob on weekends at the fox, hell watch spongebob with them on tv. eat mac and cheese every meal even though you'd rather have a steak.

it all goes away far too soon. realize what is happening every moment you are with them.

Awesome post Roy, couldn't have said it better myself!

Teach them to scream at the refs...

Teach them to scream at the refs...

you know neither of my kids after 25 and 21 years developed my love of yelling at umpires, referees or women drivers. you would have thought some of that valuable experience would have rubbed off.

you know neither of my kids after 25 and 21 years developed my love of yelling at umpires, referees or women drivers. you would have thought some of that valuable experience would have rubbed off.

congratulations, kshoe. make sure you intimidate every boy you see her with no matter how old she gets, every time. i would let this extend to male teachers, police officers, etc.

Hold on there pal.....Vegas has many options for kids.

Gratzie! Thats great... Bond over billiken basketball... Im the only one of my dads five daughters who did... can count on one hand the number of games Ive missed in 22 years. :)