GDT: Ala St

bonwich

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know what that is about? I'm not sure I even see Mike on the bench.

I have been concerned about his lack of playing time and am wondering if he is disappointed to the point of thinking about leaving. I hope that is not the case. We really need him.

I have been concerned about his lack of playing time and am wondering if he is disappointed to the point of thinking about leaving. I hope that is not the case. We really need him.

Good point, hadn't thought of it that way. He's had a bad start to the year, not shooting well at all. With JJ's development, not sure a McCall transfer would hurt us that much this year. You don't suppose he's eyeing a transfer to Loyola to play for Porter do you? ;)

I believe JB is the better player and think he is definitely more athletic than CS.

It's a worthless argument but not sure what you are looking at. CS longer, better hops, quicker feet. Check Christian's rebounds, blocks, steals while a Billiken. He just couldn't shoot.

Jeez, I'm really beginning to hate Xmas parties. Thought I'd come home and catch a little bit of this one on the web. We win by 30, that's good. What's all this negativity about MM? Didn't even see him on the bench? If that's true he's either broken an RM ruie, which could run the gamut from a TO in practice to having problems academically. I don't think we should lose our top scorer from last year, but given the talent RM's stocking for future years you have to wonder if MM might just not see where he fits in? That's a question for those of you in the know. Calling Billikan and Da Vola.

MM was on the bench, and I believe his academics are fine. I was told not to read to much into the situation.

David, you reappear. Am going to be there for the Temple game, and you're one of the posters I'd finally, after 11 years,like to meet. Hope that's possible.

David, you reappear. Am going to be there for the Temple game, and you're one of the posters I'd finally, after 11 years,like to meet. Hope that's possible.

I am still around, but a really busy job and a trio of even busier kids really limits my message board time these days. I should be at the Temple game and would love to connect. Shoot me a reminder a little closer to the game. Maybe we could even pull together one of the Old Boys Club lunches while you are in town.

MM was on the bench, and I believe his academics are fine. I was told not to read to much into the situation.

I think McCall is the quickest player on the team and one of the most athletic. I really hope he is around for his full tenure. As someone pointed out, he was our top scorer last year and he has played reasonably well this year.

I am still around, but a really busy job and a trio of even busier kids really limits my message board time these days. I should be at the Temple game and would love to connect. Shoot me a reminder a little closer to the game. Maybe we could even pull together one of the Old Boys Club lunches while you are in town.

That would be great. Love to do it, just hope I'll be sober enough to cheer on the Bills. Would love to meet Broy, Thicks, yourself, Signguy, if he's in town, Taj Mahal but he's too busy in DC so I might see him in Atlantic City, Box, the Shoes, and a whole bunch I can't remember right now.

30 points from our Down Under connection and we'll win every game.

Ellis is playing himself into a 6th man of the year candidate in the A10. Really was outstanding today, hitting contested shots, working on defense and on the glass.

Cassity hasn't scored since Vermont. 0-7 from the field. Our guard depth is what makes this team special. McCall & Cassity need to get their acts together.

Barnett just can't make a shot. He played hard though. Active defensively and on the boards. No stupid TOs either.

Glad to see Glaze and Manning get extended minutes. When Glaze learns to slow his game down he's going to be good. Manning showed some nice touch from outside. Both of them got pushed around inside.

Breakaway dunk by Conklin was fantastic. Even better Remuken's dunk off 2 feet from 8 feet out in traffic.

It's a worthless argument but not sure what you are looking at. CS longer, better hops, quicker feet. Check Christian's rebounds, blocks, steals while a Billiken. He just couldn't shoot.

JB looked quicker and more athletic on his two drives to the hoop tonight than CS ever did.

He didnt finish, but both times he blew by his defender with an ultra quick step. He also had seven rebounds tonight.

conklin's dunk off the break was a defining picture of his unbelievable improvement this year. he sprinted by at least 6 players to get out front and then had the springs to nail the very emphatic dunk. i have been waiting for the conklin dream to deflate. i am now convinced it is legit. conklin is the man.

conklin's dunk off the break was a defining picture of his unbelievable improvement this year. he sprinted by at least 6 players to get out front and then had the springs to nail the very emphatic dunk. i have been waiting for the

conklin dream to deflate. i am now convinced it is legit. conklin is the man.

Yeah athletic play from our workhorse and MVP. He threw that down with authority. As excited as I am about Conklin, I think I'm more excited with Cody. The dude will shoot with a man in his face and more times than not, knock it down. I also like robs confidence. He missed 2 threes on the same possession then gets another open look and nails it while giving the small fist pump.

Can't wait for a10 play.

Yeah athletic play from our workhorse and MVP. He threw that down with authority. As excited as I am about Conklin, I think I'm more excited with Cody. The dude will shoot with a man in his face and more times than not, knock it down. I also like robs confidence. He missed 2 threes on the same possession then gets another open look and nails it while giving the small fist pump.

Can't wait for a10 play.

15 in 15 minutes and 15 in 14 minutes respectively.

Burwell's article today was titled "Billikens are the real deal." Before we beat Alabama St, he wasn't sure if we were for real or not, but now he's a true believer.

This is from the end of TT's article. I found it somewhat amusing:

I will add that it was nice to see columnist Bryan Burwell show up on Saturday. This year, there are more people around and the interview room is actually crowded at times. It's refreshing. It's no longer Majerus and I looking at each other across a table, with me asking and him answering.

Read more: http://www.stltoday....l#ixzz1gxPNUKDo