So what do we call Portland Saturday Night?

JettFlight5

I'm going to have to find the Portland broadcast just to hear this guy again. Priceless stuff.........

It wasn't just the Pelicans that he messed up. He twice called Tubby Smith something more like "Greg Smith" when referencing Majerus' Utah team that lost to Kentucky in the finals. I truly expected a "boom goes the dynamite" at the end of the broadcast.

It wasn't just the Pelicans that he messed up. He twice called Tubby Smith something more like "Greg Smith" when referencing Majerus' Utah team that lost to Kentucky in the finals. I truly expected a "boom goes the dynamite" at the end of the broadcast.

p.s. I don't think threads from 2010 are still available on the Billikens.com search feature but if they were pulling up the 2010 GDT and pulling all of this guy's mistakes would be priceless. Listening to that assclown in the 2nd half actually made that game semi-enjoyable.

p.s. I don't think threads from 2010 are still available on the Billikens.com search feature but if they were pulling up the 2010 GDT and pulling all of this guy's mistakes would be priceless. Listening to that assclown in the 2nd half actually made that game semi-enjoyable.

It's a great read: http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19901

Looks like we were calling the old woman "Marge." The announcer was calling CS "Salucich," PE "Urkelee," and Tubby Smith "Tubby Graves."

At 10:02 p.m., we became the Pelicans.

######.

Also, I definitely recall the thread last year and all of Jimbo's excellent screen shots. Well done, as always.

you got the money? good, bring your Posted Image to the circus, i'll be waiting at the tiger cage.

Posted Image

bills by 22. NO PRISONERS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

It's a great read: http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19901

Looks like we were calling the old woman "Marge." The announcer was calling CS "Salucich," PE "Urkelee," and Tubby Smith "Tubby Graves."

At 10:02 p.m., we became the Pelicans.

There's so many hilarious and ironic things in that thread. My favorite being Bizzikens post about how Portland will get throttled by some ###### team like Loyola Maramount later in the season. Lol

There's so many hilarious and ironic things in that thread. My favorite being Bizzikens post about how Portland will get throttled by some ###### team like Loyola Maramount later in the season. Lol

That kind of bit us on the ass didn't it...