today is first dfay of signing period-very quiet

bauman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to HTB, Drew's letter has been sent and Carter's will be sent at 4 p.m. You should check out HTB on twitter. There is some good info there. Also, recruiting in the post-Moser/Jensen era continues. There will be three prospects who are planning on attending the game Friday night. Maybe Steve can put the feed on the front of this site?

According to HTB, Drew's letter has been sent and Carter's will be sent at 4 p.m. You should check out HTB on twitter. There is some good info there. Also, recruiting in the post-Moser/Jensen era continues. There will be three prospects who are planning on attending the game Friday night. Maybe Steve can put the feed on the front of this site?

It appears others were already on top of the HTB news, but let me reiterate that it might be a good idea to put the Twitter feed on the front of this website. What do you think Steve?

Where would people want the feed located? (I am running out of front page real estate)

I don't think it should be here. There's a lot of good info but the majority of it is not SLU-related.

No one ever claimed we would never land another player after Moser, but there was worry that we would miss out on our top targets, which happened.

I don't think it should be here. There's a lot of good info but the majority of it is not SLU-related.

No one ever claimed we would never land another player after Moser, but there was worry that we would miss out on our top targets, which happened.

Who are the top targets we missed because of the loss of Moser? It seems like Drew has been a pretty big priority for a while. BTW, we missed our "top" target plenty of times when Moser was around.

Where would people want the feed located? (I am running out of front page real estate)

Perhaps the "Forum Topics" in the right column can be removed because it is repetitive with the one at the bottom and also the "Navigation" section can be moved to the third column under the schedule. Just a couple ideas to consider. Thanks

I assume you are talking about Wally Ellenson and perhaps Phillip Nolan. Nolan is a top 100 player who has interest from tons of major BCS-type programs. Even though SLU offered, there was basically no chance he was ever going to come here based on the type of schools looking at him.

As for Ellenson, he started out somewhat under the radar. However, once again, the BCS schools came calling. Eventually, he had interest from lots of other programs larger and recently more successful than SLU. He then committed to Minnesota.

Is your position that if we had Moser still on staff, we would have been able to land Ellenson and Nolan despite the offers from numerous BCS schools? That seems a little far-fetched, considering that Moser couldn't even keep Carter committed to Loyola and allowed him to be poached by SLU.

Didn't realize SLU News was not updating. I will fix that. I like keeping Forum Topics (while repetitive) closer to the top of the front page, so people can see if there are new topics without scrolling or visiting the message board. I can put tweets below that (and perhaps figure out a way to filter it so it is only SLU tweets).

Didn't realize SLU News was not updating. I will fix that. I like keeping Forum Topics (while repetitive) closer to the top of the front page, so people can see if there are new topics without scrolling or visiting the message board. I can put tweets below that (and perhaps figure out a way to filter it so it is only SLU tweets).

Thanks Steve. Another way to clear out some space would be to get rid of the Canadian Tour scores. They are ancient history now. For a lot of folks, those damn Carleton scores still sting, so let's get rid of them!

-Steve, again, THANKS for all you do

-just how i use the site and i am sure others do things differently, i don't look at forum topics, i go from home page to either message board or Billiken news

So I haven't been following recruiting much lately, but I see that ESPN gave carter 40? Do I have the right carter?

http://espn.go.com/c...30/keith-carter

So I haven't been following recruiting much lately, but I see that ESPN gave carter 40? Do I have the right carter?

http://espn.go.com/c...30/keith-carter

That just means he hasn't been evaluated by them