GDT: SLU v. Cardinal Strich

SluSignGuy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax. Butler lost to Northern State tonight. Northern lost to Purdue the night before by more than 30.

That's the exception not the rule. I have concerns too. Too many turn overs. We won convincingly but not really convincing enough for me. I'm basing this just off looking at the stats.

What happened to Ellis? Can ET play now or what?

That's the exception not the rule. I have concerns too. Too many turn overs. We won convincingly but not really convincing enough for me. I'm basing this just off looking at the stats.

We're fretting over a 20 plus point victory? Really? Haha. Sloppy play in the first practice game is quite common.

What happened to Ellis? Can ET play now or what?

Not a fan of our perimeter passing tonight, but in general, I'm not too worried. We played a lot of people and different lineups. When this ship is beig run by KM full time, it's a different ball club. So, for 30+ minutes a night the boss is going to be in charge. We scored 14 straight points to open the game without him even thinking about taking a single shot. He's the difference maker and we'll go as far as he takes us in the end.

This is what to expect from a practice game.

Many times it seemed they were looking for that extra pass to make the excellent play instead of making a 8-10 ft jumper.

Im sure if he wanted to Mitchell could of had 25 point just on drives to the hoop. As it was he would get in the lane and pass it. We wont see that in real games.

Evans looked bigger in the shoulders to me and still has that ability to always be in the right place for a rebound.

It seemed that Conklin is really taking on a teaching role with Glaze. A few times he was screaming at him to get back on D. I like seeing that from a guy like Conklin.

Cassity's shot looked great. Barnett Looks like he can stroke it. Ellis seems to still be searching.

Manning IMO looked timid.

Jett looked good.

Non game note. There was a guy about 6'4-6'5 in an East St Louis flyers warm up outfit in the first half. Anyone know who it could be? Recruit? Fan? It looked like he was with a coach.