Any news on Willie????

Thanks.

I really think Willie is a bigger piece of the puzzle for the Bills to be successful. Fingers crossed......

Per spartanbilliken yesterday, Willie and Kwamain have rooms on campus.

Somewhat promising for Willie, but still not definitive regarding readmission.

Thanks.

I really think Willie is a bigger piece of the puzzle for the Bills to be successful. Fingers crossed......

This all scares me. With the alleged victim's family coming out and angry by the decision of readmitting KM, I certainly hope they don't step forward and cause more waves for WR. I would hate SLU to not let WR in now and try and keep peace with both sides by splitting it down the middle and letting one in and not the other.

This all scares me. With the alleged victim's family coming out and angry by the decision of readmitting KM, I certainly hope they don't step forward and cause more waves for WR. I would hate SLU to not let WR in now and try and keep peace with both sides by splitting it down the middle and letting one in and not the other.

But considering Willie's role in the situation, it would have made more sense for the cooze's family to do whatever they could to keep Kwamain out instead.

But considering Willie's role in the situation, it would have made more sense for the cooze's family to do whatever they could to keep Kwamain out instead.

Ya know, it would almost make better sense for the press to release her name so we could use that instead of terms like "the cooze" or Jimbo's slightly less elegant verbiage.......

Thanks.

I wouldn't say Willie is the bigger piece of the puzzle. They both would fill huge voids when they come back. We lack both a leader and an inside presence. When they were both suspended, I thought Mitchell was the bigger loss and he may still be, but Reed's loss is a lot bigger than I expected. With Mitchell we have someone who can take charge and in return we may not fall apart at the end of games making stupid turnovers or letting the shot clock run down because nobody wants to shoot it. With Willie we have an inside game allowing others to fill in the positions they were recruited for. They are both huge pieces to the Billiken puzzle.

I wouldn't say Willie is the bigger piece of the puzzle. They both would fill huge voids when they come back. We lack both a leader and an inside presence. When they were both suspended, I thought Mitchell was the bigger loss and he may still be, but Reed's loss is a lot bigger than I expected. With Mitchell we have someone who can take charge and in return we may not fall apart at the end of games making stupid turnovers or letting the shot clock run down because nobody wants to shoot it. With Willie we have an inside game allowing others to fill in the positions they were recruited for. They are both huge pieces to the Billiken puzzle.

I'm not dissing Mitchell but I think Mccall is a better replacement for him than Cory, Cody, Rob, or Conk or ANYONE ON THE HORIZON is for Willie. The last couple games would've been wins probably with either of them playing.......

I'm not dissing Mitchell but I think Mccall is a better replacement for him than Cory, Cody, Rob, or Conk or ANYONE ON THE HORIZON is for Willie. The last couple games would've been wins probably with either of them playing.......

There's a reason we are among the worst teams in the nation in rebounding=no Willie. Bring King Willie back!

Agree, but it still sounds like WR will be reinstated. If not, then there goes season tickets for MB73.

The way SLU handled the "process" virtually ensured they would both redshirt even if re-admitted, thus the victims parents and paid attorney's objective of getting them off the team for a year is achieved. Now KM waiting for NCAA approval(is this the Cody Ellis dept?) And Willie, they say, will get decision from SLU on Monday. WTF?

It is sure not worthwhile to play this yr at this point. Well done, DuBourg.

If SLU handled this with the interests of the team and the wrongfully accused players, they would have been in practice Monday and played on Weds.

But they folded from threats from the paid attorney for the female and the carefully leaked disinformation to KSDK.