GDT Dayton

BJK

I will be furious if we don't win another game this year. I really contemplated going to Mexico.

The Bills are definitely not in midseason form...but I will tell you who is...Kshoe..great effort tonight buddy. Just destroyed the refs consistently. If we get some shots sent down to the second row it could get real ugly for the zebras.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Dr. Chaifetz and his entourage go to their seats some time in the second half. I didn't notice if he was there for the whole game, does anyone know? If he got there that late, at least he got to see our very brief run which I think was 7-0. Gregory even called a timeout. Larry B. was at the game, hope he enjoyed it as much as I did.

He was there for the whole first half. Then, in single file, with Fetz in the lead they returned with about 10 minutes to go in the 2nd half. I think he was late in returning as they were rehearsing their re-entry. It was wonderfully choreographed. Put the dance team to shame.

I'm so pissed about the Bills right now I'm taking shots at their biggest benefactor (nice picture outside section 104-204). Last year I really enjoyed it when Fetz did his best Jack Nicholson impression and paced the sidelines with nervous energy. Someone get the man some shades. This year I think he is on Valium. And the rest of the season ticket holders should join him.

[quote name='The Dude' timestamp='1294286924'

Someone get the man some shades. This year I think he is on Valium. And the rest of the season ticket holders should join him.

I mean, if I had given 12 mill to slu for the arena and were watching this kind of play, I understand the reasoning for medicinal solutions.

Game thoughts:

we can't shoot.

Paul shouldn't be playing.

we don't seem to play hard until we're down by 10 with 10 minutes left.

we need kwamain......now

we need willie.......now

teams dedicated to winning play to win at all times. play WR and KM now.

we just simply aren't that good.

You know you're having a bad season when Paul E. STARTS against Dayton. (And I'm pretty sure he was the only starter that's a Biology major.)

The Bills are definitely not in midseason form...but I will tell you who is...Kshoe..great effort tonight buddy. Just destroyed the refs consistently. If we get some shots sent down to the second row it could get real ugly for the zebras.

Sat in the front row tonight in the old man's seats. Something about being just a little closer made the refs seem all the more vulnerable. The call near the end of the game where the Dayton guy dribbled, lost his grip and it rolled out of bounds but he still gave them possession...OH MY!

Porter is certainly more annimated to the refs than RM ever was. It won't be long before he gets a tech.

Still, nobody anywhere near their right minds would blame the refs tonight for the result...we just sucked. Chris Wright looked like a man among boys. The next time anyone wants to talk about certain Billikens potentially being capable of playing in the NBA, they should watch tape of tonight's game and the athleticism he displayed and realize that he likely isn't good enough for the NBA (otherwise he's already be gone). None of our current players are anywhere near that athletic.

Sat in the front row tonight in the old man's seats. Something about being just a little closer made the refs seem all the more vulnerable. The call near the end of the game where the Dayton guy dribbled, lost his grip and it rolled out of bounds but he still gave them possession...OH MY!

Porter is certainly more annimated to the refs than RM ever was. It won't be long before he gets a tech.

Still, nobody anywhere near their right minds would blame the refs tonight for the result...we just sucked. Chris Wright looked like a man among boys. The next time anyone wants to talk about certain Billikens potentially being capable of playing in the NBA, they should watch tape of tonight's game and the athleticism he displayed and realize that he likely isn't good enough for the NBA (otherwise he's already be gone). None of our current players are anywhere near that athletic.

I was impressed with the refs tonight. These guys will actually CALL an obvious goaltend.

DPS must stop all athletes from entering SLU's campus. We are so unathletic - makes me sick when I see CW leaping on the weakside to swat everything that comes near the paint. I was hoping CW was going to throw out his shoulder/wrist/groin/elbow/neck with that reverse like the dude from RI last year (shoulder injury - I think it was Orion) did on the big jam at the Fetz.

It is hardwork being a Bills fan but I still keep coming back.

P.S. - Saw a little zone D tonight - looked more of a hybrid at times but it was there.

Moser does not seem to like Evans. PE and CR seemed to get more playing time this game. After RL started playing well Moser took him out. His use of players left a lot to be desired. I don't know if he is the one to replace RM when RM leaves. I don't see the practices and maybe Evans has not practiced well but, something just does not seem right. One time in the game Moser had CS, CE, RL and KC in the game at the same time. Not much athleticism there. JJ seems to be regressing and so does CR.

DPS must stop all athletes from entering SLU's campus. We are so unathletic - makes me sick when I see CW leaping on the weakside to swat everything that comes near the paint. I was hoping CW was going to throw out his shoulder/wrist/groin/elbow/neck with that reverse like the dude from RI last year (shoulder injury - I think it was Orion) did on the big jam at the Fetz.

It is hardwork being a Bills fan but I still keep coming back.

P.S. - Saw a little zone D tonight - looked more of a hybrid at times but it was there.

First post ever so her it goes. I agree Pelican. Very unathletic and makes it worse when 2 of our most athletic players play a combined 14 minutes. DE plays 9 minutes and CR plays 5 minutes. CR looks a little lost right now and has had a trying first half of the season but with a lack of PT comes a lack of confidence and game rhythm. He finished 2009-2010 strong so we know he has the ability. I guarantee if the minutes were there, we would see a fine player with above average skills. As far as DE, He has something that I can't quite put my finger on but we need more of his ability on the floor.

First post ever so her it goes. I agree Pelican. Very unathletic and makes it worse when 2 of our most athletic players play a combined 14 minutes. DE plays 9 minutes and CR plays 5 minutes. CR looks a little lost right now and has had a trying first half of the season but with a lack of PT comes a lack of confidence and game rhythm. He finished 2009-2010 strong so we know he has the ability. I guarantee if the minutes were there, we would see a fine player with above average skills. As far as DE, He has something that I can't quite put my finger on but we need more of his ability on the floor.

Good post. DE was starting earlier in the year and something has caused him to fall down the pecking order. I don't know what it is, but I do agree that we need more of him on the court.