Free Willie and Kwamain

bk18

Haha!!!! Awesome.

Idk guys, it just seems a semi-riot forming around a conduct board table with donuts and hot chocolate really wouldn't create the right message...

If you're really that concerned about it (which I am), forming a petition with a lot of signatures would seem to be much more effective than this protest or a facebook group. Just my two cents.

Or sense. Zing.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!!!! Awesome.

Idk guys, it just seems a semi-riot forming around a conduct board table with donuts and hot chocolate really wouldn't create the right message...

If you're really that concerned about it (which I am), forming a petition with a lot of signatures would seem to be much more effective than this protest or a facebook group. Just my two cents.

Or sense. Zing.

Use the $300/400 you won by hitting that sweet J to buy a crapload of notebooks and pens, and commence to collecting signatures :P

Students used reasoning and realized that causing a scene wouldn't really do anything.

You guys are students, you're supposed to protest when something pisses you off, regardless of whether you think it will work or not. That's the beauty of all that free time you have.

Time to get Mr. Chaifetz involved.

I think the best way to settle this debate is to have a Mr. Chaifetz vs Mr Cook cage match!

Chaifetz wins they come back and Cook donates a private jet to the team

Cook wins they come back and cook donates a private jet to the team for being a ******

You guys are students, you're supposed to protest when something pisses you off, regardless of whether you think it will work or not. That's the beauty of all that free time you have.

I think the best way to settle this debate is to have a Mr. Chaifetz vs Mr Cook cage match!

Chaifetz wins they come back and Cook donates a private jet to the team

Cook wins they come back and cook donates a private jet to the team for being a ******

hahaha that's awesome!

I think we may here whether WR and MK have been accepted back to SLU very soon. I don't have a good source, but I am just saying... stay tuned.

I've heard the same thing although it was just from students so i don't know if it means anything. It had to have started somewhere though. Hopefully somewhere official.

I've heard the same thing although it was just from students so i don't know if it means anything. It had to have started somewhere though. Hopefully somewhere official.

When I got accepted as a transfer they called me right before the offices closed for christmas/new years. I know this is a different situation but I thought I'd throw that out there

Rick just said that he has no clue if "the committee in some room in dubourg" will let KM and WR back in. Said there is nothing he can do

A ruse. By now Majerus has played his ace in the hole: "both kids get back in, or I am out of here after this season."

He also just said he will sit down and talk to Willie and see where his and his parents heads are at. This all is of course if the players are able to come back. Honestly, its sounds like he is out of the loop as much as we are and by choice because he is so focused on the players he has.

I'm just repeating what he said.

RM certainly has handled his media exposure much better than I would have expected based on previous quote machine, ramble style exhibited in past