Practice starts Friday

My Starters are:

KC

CS

CE

RL

CR

Aussie Special....other opinions?

i would be surprised if jett or mccall is not a starter. they resemble mitchell from most accounts.

Okay...there it is.

Practice starts Friday

My Starters are:

KC

CS

CE

RL

CR

Aussie Special....other opinions?

Yuck. Talent level of a Soderberg team.

McCall needs to be on the floor as much as possible. We are going to be hurting for points

While not as mature, McCall is every bit as talented as Mitchell, maybe even more so.

We thought Soderbergs teams played slow. Wait till this year, the only fighting chance we will have against decent teams is to slow the game down to a snails pace and play great D. Either way I will be there in 108 cheering them on Nov. 2

We thought Soderbergs teams played slow. Wait till this year, the only fighting chance we will have against decent teams is to slow the game down to a snails pace and play great D. Either way I will be there in 108 cheering them on Nov. 2

I imagine Majerus is surprised by this decision. Why else would he have scheduled Duke. That is going to be a blood bath.

Introducing your 2010/2011 Hickory Huskers

KC

CS

CE

BC

RL

The crowd will start changing "we want Willie, we want Willie, we want willie" on opening night

Then RM slowly walks over to the scorers table picks up the Mic and says "I would hope you would support who we are, not who we are'nt"

Introducing your 2010/2011 Hickory Huskers

KC

CS

CE

BC

RL

The crowd will start changing "we want Willie, we want Willie, we want willie" on opening night

Then RM slowly walks over to the scorers table picks up the Mic and says "I would hope you would support who we are, not who we are'nt"

Now no one will redshirt. We may be very pleasantly surprised by the play of MM, JJ, and DE. One is a point guard and the other two are potential scorers. Being forced to play as was KM, WR, and KC in their freshman year, it may cause them to mature much quicker than they would have with less playing time. If KM and WR return, they MAY have trouble cracking the starting line-up. I hope they both return.

Now no one will redshirt. We may be very pleasantly surprised by the play of MM, JJ, and DE. One is a point guard and the other two are potential scorers. Being forced to play as was KM, WR, and KC in their freshman year, it may cause them to mature much quicker than they would have with less playing time. If KM and WR return, they MAY have trouble cracking the starting line-up. I hope they both return.

I would start

KC

BC

CE

MM

CR

I WOULD HOPE

That RL, PE, CS, JJ give us 15 minutes and average 7.5 points, 3.5 rebounds per game, 1.5 assists, 1.2 steals per game

Channel 5 states Reeds father says one semester. That means Dec 14

This is the big question that I have. Is it Dec. 14 or mid-January? If it's Dec. 14 and the players want to stay, then this is not the end of the world by any means and we'll still win at least 23 games.

This is the big question that I have. Is it Dec. 14 or mid-January? If it's Dec. 14 and the players want to stay, then this is not the end of the world by any means and we'll still win at least 23 games.

Are they suspended from school or from the team. If it is from the team, they can resume playing as soon as the first semester ends just like a transfer. If they are suspended from the school, I would assume they wouldn't be eligible until they started classes on Jan. 18th. I have no idea, I am just wondering if they would be considered students before class started?

Are they suspended from school or from the team. If it is from the team, they can resume playing as soon as the first semester ends just like a transfer. If they are suspended from the school, I would assume they wouldn't be eligible until they started classes on Jan. 18th. I have no idea, I am just wondering if they would be considered students before class started?

I guess it matters when the suspension officially ends. If it ends the last day of the first semester, then they should be immediately eligible to re-enroll right away.

Honestly, I doubt the SLU admin knows the answer.

They are not currently enrolled in school. Don't think you can practice when you are not enrolled. Doubt they could then just walk back in at semester if they apologize. Even if they could they will have not practiced at all with the team. This sucks, they are gone...