KSDK 5 report on the situation

billiken_roy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an idiot backrammer.

Would someone like to explain what is going on?

There was a ruling by the student court? And it was negative? What are the next steps? The punishments? Our we sure these reports are accurate?

Would someone like to explain what is going on?

There was a ruling by the student court? And it was negative? What are the next steps? The punishments? Our we sure these reports are accurate?

I can't find anything on KSDK's website...if there was a punishment handed down, there could be a slight possibility that it was only a suspension rather than a dismissal...

If the players are appealing, as someone mentioned above, then there was a negative decision.

It sounded like the ruling was to suspend the players for at least one season and they are now appealing that decision. It was a shock to me that multiple players would be suspended/dismissed from the team but the blurry images only looked like they were showing one player

Hmmm....sounded like I was on to something when I mentioned this about a month a go, maybe I wasn't a troll suspect ACE and actually had a little information that I was trying to share

It sounded like the ruling was to suspend the players for at least one season and they are now appealing that decision. It was a shock to me that multiple players would be suspended/dismissed from the team but the blurry images only looked like they were showing one player

Hmmm....sounded like I was on to something when I mentioned this about a month a go, maybe I wasn't a troll suspect ACE and actually had a little information that I was trying to share

Yippee Me! I had inside info! I'm so cool! Ace, I'm waiting for my apology. Yippee Me!

I'd like to know exactly what the player(s) are being punished for exactly. You can't just suspend a member of the basketball team and not say exactly what he did. Who is the other player that could possibly be suspended?

Sure one can. It happens all of the time: "So-and-so was suspended for unspecified violation of team rules."