Kramer and Alex Bazzell transferring to Lindenwood

Wow. And people said Brad couldn't recruit :rolleyes:.

I think this year will see if he can coach. I would think that a team with 4 division one players would roll through most games by a clear margin. We shall see.

I think this year will see if he can coach. I would think that a team with 4 division one players would roll through most games by a clear margin. We shall see.

I for one hope we play Lindenwood in an exhibition game.

I for one hope we play Lindenwood in an exhibition game.

I'd like to see Willie going up against Brad Brent Thompson in the post, dominating him all game long. Even nicer if Loe was dominating in Billiken Blue.

Posted Image

Guest BillikenReport

I'm surprised that Bazzell would transfer to Lindenwood.

He started 17 games this season — including the game at Chaifetz — and averaged 20 minutes per game as a freshman.

But there are always reasons for kids to transfer. You never know.

Last year Lindenwood was predicted by many not only to win but "run away" with the league title because both Brett and another DI transfer, Joey Parker transferred there. Lindenwood finished 4th in conference, but runner-up in the Conference tournament and did not qualify for the National DI tourney in KC. The Heart of America conference is very competitive and at least one team beat Lindenwood twice (both games when Brett was eligible) this season and returns their entire roster in 2010-11. Kramer and Alex should really help Lindenwood and are excellent players, but there are some really good players in that league.

Last year Lindenwood was predicted by many not only to win but "run away" with the league title because both Brett and another DI transfer, Joey Parker transferred there. Lindenwood finished 4th in conference, but runner-up in the Conference tournament and did not qualify for the National DI tourney in KC. The Heart of America conference is very competitive and at least one team beat Lindenwood twice (both games when Brett was eligible) this season and returns their entire roster in 2010-11. Kramer and Alex should really help Lindenwood and are excellent players, but there are some really good players in that league.

Ok Ok....settle down. Its NAIA. Gimme a break.

UB's rebuilding his resume for another shot at D1. All of a sudden he can recruit? Watch Lindenwood next year and please give your best guess how they would do in the A-10, because Lindenwood would be SLU plus DM, K Mitchell, and AK.

UB's rebuilding his resume for another shot at D1. All of a sudden he can recruit? Watch Lindenwood next year and please give your best guess how they would do in the A-10, because Lindenwood would be SLU plus DM, K Mitchell, and AK.

Larry, I thought Kwamain was strictly a Majerus recruit. Recall Majerus had to convince Kwamain's mother that he should not go to Wisc. GB.

Guest BillikenReport

Larry, I thought Kwamain was strictly a Majerus recruit. Recall Majerus had to convince Kwamain's mother that he should not go to Wisc. GB.

He probably meant A. Mitchell.

Kwamain was a Moser/Majerus recruit.

why not just have Lindenwood go D1

didn't they gain control of the family arena?

I meant the other Mitchell... the one that was released along with DM and AK.

Agree on the relative insanity of leaving hoops in the MAC for Lindenwood. I was always a Brad supporter but Lindenwood is super meh. And, I apologize in advance for this- I truly do- but Lindenwood is not a quality institution whatsoever. It is a federal student loan recycling/laundering operation.

it is wrong that the soderberg's apparently value the father son coach player experience over the education of miami ohio. bad move by kramer.

I am not sure I agree with what seems to be the majority. There is something to be said to put family opportunities ahead of others.

I don't think anyone is anti-family by any means, but if Papa Box were coaching Lindenwood and I had the opportunity to go to Miami on a full scholarship, there's no way in hell I'd be spending my four years in St. Chuck.