A-10 and HDNet tv

BLIKNS

I am glad HDNet is showing the games,maybe they could get into showing more games,maybe this could be an option for an A-10 tv deal???? Any thoughts?

We'd be better off on channels where the non-cable viewing public could watch and on channels like FSN where we might be more easily found by the new/casual fans......

What cable companies are carrying HDnetTV? Or is this a new cable service provider like Comcast?

I have an HD package with comcast. Guess I'll call 'em and find out.

They carry it in Denver. It might come with the extra $5/month sports package I pay to get the NFL Channel, but it is at least carried on comcast here.

It'd be great if the A-10 and HDNET hooked up, but this is for my own selfish reasons. The bills in HD and surround sound is damn nice. I have a hard time believing that a partnership with Cuban would be bad. Besides, isn't Cuban from pittsburgh? You know he wants to watch Duqesne!

They carry it in Denver. It might come with the extra $5/month sports package I pay for to get the NFL Channel, but it is at least carried on comcast here.

It'd be great if the A-10 and HDNET hooked up, but this is for my own selfish reasons. The bills in HD and surround sound is damn nice. I have a hard time believing that a partnership with Cuban would be bad. Besides, isn't Cuban from pittsburgh? You know he wants to watch Duqesne!

Overall, I think these HDNet telecasts have been very good, well done.

I like Kenny Rice on the play by play. Last night he mentioned the "outstanding" SLU Band playing the Bon Jovi song.

Overall, I think these HDNet telecasts have been very good, well done.

I like Kenny Rice on the play by play. Last night he mentioned the "outstanding" SLU Band playing the Bon Jovi song.

one of the greatest pleasures of these CBI games has been the fact that guy has no ads to read we have no game break promotions etc. we get to hear the band at just about every break and complete songs. man are they ever good.

one of the greatest pleasures of these CBI games has been the fact that guy has no ads to read we have no game break promotions etc. we get to hear the band at just about every break and complete songs. man are they ever good.

I love the band, but sometimes Mike needs to know the time and situation. Last night the student section gets a pretty good "We are Saint Louis" chant going and of course Mike fires up the band right over them. He did it a couple other times when the student section started getting a chant going. This used to happen when we had some better teams back in the CUSA days too.

I love the band, but sometimes Mike needs to know the time and situation. Last night the student section gets a pretty good "We are Saint Louis" chant going and of course Mike fires up the band right over them. He did it a couple other times when the student section started getting a chant going. This used to happen when we had some better teams back in the CUSA days too.

True - I noticed that as well.

I'm sick of "Call Me Al" as well. Those are my only complaints with the band.

I agree. They did a good job with our game last night. It would be great if HDNet and the A10 could work something out to get at least 3 or 4 A10 games on each week. More would of course be even better.

I looked at their website and I don't think they have any deals set up yet with any other NCAA conferences so they might be willing to work something out.

I agree. They did a good job with our game last night. It would be great if HDNet and the A10 could work something out to get at least 3 or 4 A10 games on each week. More would of course be even better.

I looked at their website and I don't think they have any deals set up yet with any other NCAA conferences so they might be willing to work something out.

The only problem I can think of is that HDNET games could be preempted by pro sporting events. It's happened during the CBI and with the pro sports teams in A-10 cities, I've gotta believe it would be an issue.