Kwamain Hath Dunketh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun game. The second he made the steal, I stood up and yelled he's gonna dunk it! My dad couldn't believe that he can dunk. It was awesome.

His move in the lane was sick. He got the first guy up in the air, went around him, went right at the other big man defender and jumped to the side to stretch out to lay in it. One of the best I have seen in a SLU jersey for quite some time.

Willie denied Lathan--That guy has some ups, but not enough for the big man WR.

Willie had a nice dunk in th first half where they knocked it out of his hands and he re-caught and then just threw it down as if to say, "How dare you knock the ball out of my hands." He dunked it from being basically flat footed.

Willie has gotten so much stronger with the ball. Late in the second half he had it under the basket and just got absolutely tomahawked by one of their guys, right in front of the official, and he still powered it up and in--with no whistle. We heard the skin slap clear as day and we were 15 rows up. I guess that is taking "the hand is part of the ball" rule to the extreme.

These guys are getting more and more fun to watch.

Go Bills!

The Mitchell cross over drive was great. On the post game it was awesome to hear Rammer do the play by play and Earl's reaction.

It was almost like he crossed the guy over and faked him out of his shorts, then waited for the guy to get set and did it again but even worse. I could just hear him talking smack to the guy after the first move "get back over here, I'm not done with you yet" "ok, Now I'm finished, go get your ankles retaped"

He must really like Trivial Pursuit to have the game piece tattooed on his left arm. Looks like he needs to get the Arts & Literature wedge.

Coach Majerus is right he does recruit some scholars.

Ok I can say that this is the greatest basketball picture ever taken!

It would be better if we could see his feet. If I didn't see that video highlight, I might think he was just standing on a step ladder.

The Mitchell cross over drive was great. On the post game it was awesome to hear Rammer do the play by play and Earl's reaction.

I called my 16-year-old into the room right after the crossover (he was doing homework:(. He rewinded it 6-8 times. Amazing!

It was almost like he crossed the guy over and faked him out of his shorts, then waited for the guy to get set and did it again but even worse. I could just hear him talking smack to the guy after the first move "get back over here, I'm not done with you yet" "ok, Now I'm finished, go get your ankles retaped"

LOL! I HAVE to see that. Hurry up, 05!