SLU-URI Score Predictions

b.hayes

SLU 71, URI 68

Hot shooting to start the first half keeps the Bills in it, despite being unable to slow down URI's pace. Halftime scores in the high 30's for both teams. Halftime adjustments by Moses Cockstrong allow SLU to slow the pace down and Willie makes 3 of 4 free throws down the stretch.

SLU 71, URI 68

Hot shooting to start the first half keeps the Bills in it, despite being unable to slow down URI's pace. Halftime scores in the high 30's for both teams. Halftime adjustments by Moses Cockstrong allow SLU to slow the pace down and Willie makes 3 of 4 free throws down the stretch.

I think it will be your typical back and forth game of runs. 71-68 is a nice score but we can't be living in a dream world banking on Willie making 3 of 4 free throws down the stretch.

70-67 bills.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think this is where the big difference in experience between us and URI shows up.

URI 67

SLU 61

Hope more Conf champs win their Conf. tourneys so the NIT doesn't fill up with a bunch of SE Podunk and NW Podunk teams littering that tournament. I think the Billikids need to experience the NIT if we can't get in the NCAA.

Billikens 66- Rhode Island 0....the first shutout in the history of basketball

OR

Rhode Island forfeits because Jim Baron pulls his players off the court after too many 'questionable' calls

i mean can't you at least predict a tie!?!? :P

OK, OK! This becomes the longest game in history as it stretches to 37 Ovt. periods. When only walk-ons and team trainers remain available to play, it is decided that the HCs go one-on-one in a game of H-O-R-S-E which was extended into Supercalifralalisticexpealadoscious (sp?).

Unfortunately at "d", Rick concedes the game so as not to miss the scheduled CHARTER flight back to STL, thereby allowing WR to attend a scheduled Philosophy class where A. Miller has been announced as a guest speaker.

OK, OK! This becomes the longest game in history as it stretches to 37 Ovt. periods. When only walk-ons and team trainers remain available to play, it is decided that the HCs go one-on-one in a game of H-O-R-S-E which was extended into Supercalifralalisticexpealadoscious (sp?).

Unfortunately at "d", Rick concedes the game so as not to miss the scheduled CHARTER flight back to STL, thereby allowing WR to attend a scheduled Philosophy class where A. Miller has been announced as a guest speaker.

well played, sir.