Xavier by 7 over Bills

The Wiz

My feelimg is that X is the best team in the A-10. I know Temple and Richmond are ranked but when push comes to shove I would take Xavier. With that said we are tough at home. This is actually one of the closer spreads we have had with X. A win tonight would be an upset and go along way to moving us to post season play. A win sends the message ...we can play with anyone.

HAHA +1

video of kwamain from the news today...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!! What's really scary, is I can actually envision Kwa' doing this! (I sense a Big Head cutout moment.... :o )

HAHAHA, now that is incredible!

You throw the party and we will bring the pain. Bring it on SLU. I hope to see a packed house or you crazy @ss mofos screaming and bleeding from the eyes.

Games like this are what it is all about. Xavier basketball lives for games like this. I remember when we used to kill your dreams every year back in the good ole MCC. Tonight we be no different. The more things change the more they stay the same.

We own this league. Have some respect for the hand that wears The Glove.

You throw the party and we will bring the pain. Bring it on SLU. I hope to see a packed house or you crazy @ss mofos screaming and bleeding from the eyes.

Games like this are what it is all about. Xavier basketball lives for games like this. I remember when we used to kill your dreams every year back in the good ole MCC. Tonight we be no different. The more things change the more they stay the same.

snipe, it's been a long time since we had a cincy area fan to hate on our board. glad to see you step up. :lol:

The Mouseketeers will need their gloves tonight because it's going to be a BLIZZARD!!!!!! Instead of singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E, they'll be sing S-A-I-N-T L-O-U-I-S. Question, are Justin Timberlake and Britney Speares still on the squad?

Hey Snipe, you seem to have forgotten...

Rick Majerus is hijacking this conference with that Runaway Billiken Train. We are the terrorists. You are the terrorized. You've got tradition. You've got the record. You've got your precious little at large bid sown up with a bow tie on top. We're the Billikens. We've been kicked around. We've been down and out. No one who doesn't bleed blue believed. We never gave up. We fought back. We took the fight to everybody. The teams started falling. One by one. Richmond, Dayton, Rhode Island. You're just the next stop on the tour. It's nothing personal. It's just business. So when it comes to game time, and the house is packed, the ball gets tossed up, just remember one thing...

...Be afraid. Be very afraid. You're a house of cards, and we're a tornado. This is our house. No one pushes around the Bills in the Fetz.

snipe, it's been a long time since we had a cincy area fan to hate on our board. glad to see you step up. :lol:

Glad to play my part. The Billikens have been impressive to date and if I was a fan of SLU I would be going nuts. The future looks bright. Big fan of Majerus here.

I would like to see a home and home with SLU with the game at St. Louis on a weekend for the roadtrip.

I love big games and this is one of them. I am thinking about it all day long and getting together with my posse tonight. It really is what its all about.

Glad you guys are in the league and making some noise. Your future is bright, but it don't start tonight. Beating Dayton and Rhode Island is one thing, beating the three time defending Atlantic 10 Champions is another thing altogether. You are stepping up in class tonight. Try to be on your best behavior and show some respect for your betters.

The Mouseketeers will need their gloves tonight because it's going to be a BLIZZARD!!!!!! Instead of singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E, they'll be sing S-A-I-N-T L-O-U-I-S. Question, are Justin Timberlake and Britney Speares still on the squad?

Mouseketeers?

I don't have the time right now but during the offseason I promise to drop by and go over the finer points of laying down some good smack. This is a good example of what you should not be doing. Many people take the high road and avoid smack which is a respectable option. The key is if you are going to go there you have to go balls out and make a statement. Mouseketeers? I could get that from the Marian wussies at Dayton. We are all Jesuits here, and I am going to have to hold you to a higher standard.

Mouseketeers?

I don't have the time right now but during the offseason I promise to drop by and go over the finer points of laying down some good smack. This is a good example of what you should not be doing. Many people take the high road and avoid smack which is a respectable option. The key is if you are going to go there you have to go balls out and make a statement. Mouseketeers? I could get that from the Marian wussies at Dayton. We are all Jesuits here, and I am going to have to hold you to a higher standard.

i tend to agree...just an atrocious attempt at trash talk. Citing major celebrities? Mouseketeers? that was painful to read. Jesuits gotta step the game up.

Hey Snipe, you seem to have forgotten...

Rick Majerus is hijacking this conference with that Runaway Billiken Train. We are the terrorists. You are the terrorized. You've got tradition. You've got the record. You've got your precious little at large bid sown up with a bow tie on top. We're the Billikens. We've been kicked around. We've been down and out. No one who doesn't bleed blue believed. We never gave up. We fought back. We took the fight to everybody. The teams started falling. One by one. Richmond, Dayton, Rhode Island. You're just the next stop on the tour. It's nothing personal. It's just business. So when it comes to game time, and the house is packed, the ball gets tossed up, just remember one thing...

...Be afraid. Be very afraid. You're a house of cards, and we're a tornado. This is our house. No one pushes around the Bills in the Fetz.

Good stuff. Even I was starting to get goosebumps.

I think every team in the conference is going to hate coming into the Fetz for years to come. At the begining of the year when I looked at the schedule I cringed when I saw we played you guys late in the year and on the road. I would have prefered 1st conference game at the Tas.

Good stuff. Even I was starting to get goosebumps.

I think every team in the conference is going to hate coming into the Fetz for years to come. At the begining of the year when I looked at the schedule I cringed when I saw we played you guys late in the year and on the road. I would have prefered 1st conference game at the Tas.

Snipe, there is little you can do to match the elaborate and erudite smack talk of a few of the Cinncinati posters that were present in our CUSA days. There is nothing worse than a Jesuit trained Bearcat fan.

You have some work to do too. The whole "glove" thing is getting old.........