Xavier by 7 over Bills

The Wiz

Good stuff. Even I was starting to get goosebumps.

I think every team in the conference is going to hate coming into the Fetz for years to come. At the begining of the year when I looked at the schedule I cringed when I saw we played you guys late in the year and on the road. I would have prefered 1st conference game at the Tas.

Indeed. I was planning a road trip to Cintas last January for that game, but my Cincinattite roommate was going to Boston that day, so staying at his place was not an option, so unfortunately didn't make it. Perhaps I was lucky the way that game turned out. Saved a lot of petulant stewing during a long, somber car ride home. Sort of like what you'll be experiencing at about 9:15PM tonight. :D

Petulant: (adj.) moved to or showing sudden, impatient irritation, esp. over some trifling annoyance: Sniper and his posse sure had a petulant trip home after the Billikens showed the Muskies what playing at Chaifetz is all about. (Dictionary.com)

P.S.: I have had many a laugh from your antics over at the A10 Board. Do stop by from time to time. It has been fun.

You throw the party and we will bring the pain. Bring it on SLU. I hope to see a packed house or you crazy @ss mofos screaming and bleeding from the eyes.

Games like this are what it is all about. Xavier basketball lives for games like this. I remember when we used to kill your dreams every year back in the good ole MCC. Tonight we be no different. The more things change the more they stay the same.

We own this league. Have some respect for the hand that wears The Glove.

Cockstrong says you pay. These aren't your grandfather's Billikens.