John Stamos @ Xavier Game

BillikenROAR

I was told from a reliable source that John Stamos will be at the game. I was told to keep it on the down low, but its freaking Jesse Katsopolis! Somebody better get a big head cut out of him and wave it during Xavier free throws. I don't know what could be more distracting than that mans beautiful mug staring right back at you, thats the most sure way to make a man feel insecure. Talk about intimidation. Go Bills!

I was told from a reliable source that John Stamos will be at the game. I was told to keep it on the down low, but its freaking Jesse Katsopolis! Somebody better get a big head cut out of him and wave it during Xavier free throws. I don't know what could be more distracting than that mans beautiful mug staring right back at you, thats the most sure way to make a man feel insecure. Talk about intimidation. Go Bills!

ha, if there are as many "big heads" at the game as have been suggested here on billikens.com, the blue crew wouldn't even be able to see the game due to obstructed views.

i do like that the blue crew (terrible name, by the way... they should definitely change it to one of kcbilliken's suggestions) is actually developing a bit of a personality. i love the original big heads (majerus, conk + urkel).

how about a metz big head just to irk some members of this board? haha.

-alonzo

ha, if there are as many "big heads" at the game as have been suggested here on billikens.com, the blue crew wouldn't even be able to see the game due to obstructed views.

i do like that the blue crew (terrible name, by the way... they should definitely change it to one of kcbilliken's suggestions) is actually developing a bit of a personality. i love the original big heads (majerus, conk + urkel).

how about a metz big head just to irk some members of this board? haha.

-alonzo

i too am not a big fan of the name... im partial to laclede street hooligans or something along those lines... maybe we can get it changed for my senior year

Geezus...this is turning into a circus...haha

80s starts reunite: Chewbacca, Stamos...hell, if Mr. Belvedere shows up we are really going to have a scene.

80s starts reunite: Chewbacca, Stamos...hell, if Mr. Belvedere shows up we are really going to have a scene.

If MR Belverdere shows up his co-star Bob Euecker cant be far behind.

Id love to see Winnie Cooper in attendance

Regarding the name of the Chaifetz crazies, if Blue Crew doesn't do it for you, how about Slunatics?

Blue Crew will never change it's name. But unofficial names are great, such as Slunatics. I am a HUGE fun of any and all SLU related puns. I've always been very proud to be a sludent here, and I think our sludent section is getting better and better as time goes on. Did you know that if you do something sneaky on this campus then you are a regular SLUdini? It's sort of like how our famous alumni Gene Kranz (Parks '54) while working as the head of NASA's Mission Control, helped so many slunar modules beat those Russians to the moon. But before he worked for NASA he was a Slieutenant in the Air Force. If this campus had more slunatics and sludini's running sloose around campus then slooner or later school spirit would be rampant-- just imagine all the hullabaslu that'd be happening in the 'Fetz. I hope the turnout for the X game is deja-slu from the Dayton game with the Blue Crew--making enough noise from here to Timbukslu.

Alright... I'm done. Had to get that out of my system. Bring on Stamos-- +1 to the Jesse and the Rippers playing at the Pageant comment from above.

Blue Crew will never change it's name. But unofficial names are great, such as Slunatics. I am a HUGE fun of any and all SLU related puns. I've always been very proud to be a sludent here, and I think our sludent section is getting better and better as time goes on. Did you know that if you do something sneaky on this campus then you are a regular SLUdini? It's sort of like how our famous alumni Gene Kranz (Parks '54) while working as the head of NASA's Mission Control, helped so many slunar modules beat those Russians to the moon. But before he worked for NASA he was a Slieutenant in the Air Force. If this campus had more slunatics and sludini's running sloose around campus then slooner or later school spirit would be rampant-- just imagine all the hullabaslu that'd be happening in the 'Fetz. I hope the turnout for the X game is deja-slu from the Dayton game with the Blue Crew--making enough noise from here to Timbukslu.

Alright... I'm done. Had to get that out of my system. Bring on Stamos-- +1 to the Jesse and the Rippers playing at the Pageant comment from above.

i love the SLUnatics name. sounds good and has stl ties with Cornell Haynes Jr (Nelly). Laclede Street Hooligans is something I love though. I could see the next Dick Vitale saying that 25 yrs from now as the Chai rocks on ESPN. Blue Crew fits and sounds good i guess, but it is used by the Kansas City Royals, LA Dodgers, Indy Colts, Nevada U, etc. etc. It would definitely be cool to have our own name. But for now it works....Go Bills! 41 hrs til tip

Ummmm...I know this is a little awkward but Christopher Hewett, the actor that played Mr. Belvedere died in 2001....As a devot Catholic, if he were still alive, I am sure he would be a Billikens fan.