Great quote from the A10 board

AlumniFan

FROM THE A10 BOARD - "As for Saint Louis, I can't say I didn't see this coming. They have begun ripping this league wide open, and they are just getting started. Fear the Rick. He is planning on a hostile takeover of our conference. No team in this league is going to want to go to Saint Louis for some time. It is a nighmare right now and it will only get worse.

I should have seen this coming all along. That fat ******* is making a power play for my conference, and he doesn't even like my conference. Majerus must be stopped."

Nice to see the Bills getting some respect from others in the conference!

Andy Katz said on ESPN last night that we're now the team that A-10 coaches fear the most. I love it.

They should fear us. We are as tough a team to beat as anyone but unfortunately for them our RPI sucks and they won't get credit for a "good" loss.

Most of this comes back to us not having Ellis this whole year and not being better than 9-5 in non-con. There is every reason to believe if Cody had been on this team from the start we would have won 2-3 extra games in non-con and even 1 more in conference play. Our RPI and NCAA chances would be perfectly fine if that had happened. AND EVERY SINGLE PLAEYER WILL BE BACK THE NEXT TWO SEASONS...barring anything unforseen.

FROM THE A10 BOARD - "As for Saint Louis, I can't say I didn't see this coming. They have begun ripping this league wide open, and they are just getting started. Fear the Rick. He is planning on a hostile takeover of our conference. No team in this league is going to want to go to Saint Louis for some time. It is a nighmare right now and it will only get worse.

I should have seen this coming all along. That fat ******* is making a power play for my conference, and he doesn't even like my conference. Majerus must be stopped."

Nice to see the Bills getting some respect from others in the conference!

Right now they just fear us at the Fetz, which is cool. But the team has more growing to do before we start thumping our chest about upcoming road contests. I really like where Rick has this thing heading. God it's been a long time coming.

Your constant negativity is really getting old. One of the great games ever and things do look great for the future. Your dislike of RM comes through in nearly every post you make.

it is one of my dreams that rickma proves me wrong on this and starts letting good kids that want to be at slu finish their degrees regardless of other recruiting opportunities or how wrong the coaches were on a players ability.

it is one of my dreams that rickma proves me wrong on this and starts letting good kids that want to be at slu finish their degrees regardless of other recruiting opportunities or how wrong the coaches were on a players ability.

Rick has no say as to whether or not a kid stays at SLU and finishes his degree. Rick only gets a say in whether they get a full ride to play basketball while pursuing their degree, which of course is part of his job. Then again, I don't know why we even debate this issue with the only guy on the planet that didn't understand Rick was giving Daniel Lisch a one year gift at SLU.

I read this and thought, HERE WE GO AGAIN. Just let it go. :angry:

Rick has no say as to whether or not a kid stays at SLU and finishes his degree. Rick only gets a say in whether they get a full ride to play basketball while pursuing their degree, which of course is part of his job. Then again, I don't know why we even debate this issue with the only guy on the planet that didn't understand Rick was giving Daniel Lisch a one year gift at SLU.

look you f'ing idiot, it wasnt just daniel lisch that majerus has run off since he got here. you are an a$$.

look you f'ing idiot, it wasnt just daniel lisch that majerus has run off since he got here. you are an a$$.

Wake UP Roy......Daniel was NOT RUN OFF he came in for one year to play with Kevin and allways planned to go to Fontbonne! :mellow:

The only ass here Roy is you! What the hell is wrong with you? We just had a gutty come from behind victory and all you can do is ###### about the coach. Can't you see that you are making a fool of yourself? For the record, everyone knows that RM did the Lisch family a favor by giving Daniel a scholarship. Daniel doesn't have d1 talent and it is obvious to everyone but you. It is also known by everyone that the scholarship was only intended for 1 year. by the way here are daniel's stats for the year.

http://www.sliac.org/mens3/mbasketball/200...MB.HTM#team.ind

he is averaging 1 point a game...yeah rm really did him wrong....

Andy Katz said on ESPN last night that we're now the team that A-10 coaches fear the most. I love it.

As with many threads on this site, it has now moved way away from its original theme and turned into another, "Will RM run anybody off thread" of which I think we have had enough.

Getting back to the original topic, I see no reason for any A-10 coaches or fans to fear the Bills-clearly we will no longer be in that conference next year! Carbondale, Peoria, Terre Haute, Normal, etc... here we come!

As with many threads on this site, it has now moved way away from its original theme and turned into another, "Will RM run anybody off thread" of which I think we have had enough.

Getting back to the original topic, I see no reason for any A-10 coaches or fans to fear the Bills-clearly we will no longer be in that conference next year! Carbondale, Peoria, Terre Haute, Normal, etc... here we come!

Okay, that was pretty funny.

On the more serious side, it actually kind of sucks that it will be a lot harder to sneak up on people and fewer teams will overlook us. I think we have had a nice advantage with Richmond (in the first game), Dayton, and even Charlotte, all of whom probably looked beyond the Bills.

Peace out!

The only ass here Roy is you! What the hell is wrong with you? We just had a gutty come from behind victory and all you can do is ###### about the coach.

dumb a$$ nark made my comment about daniel lisch. my comment was about ALL the kids rickma has run off. if daniel was the only billiken that left the program as idiot narkie claimed that would be one thing. but we know that isnt the case.

btw, go back and count the posts today until nark dumb a$$ made his completely wrong and misleading comment. i was having as much fun as anyone enjoying the win. he is the one that started the attack.

dumb a$$ nark made my comment about daniel lisch. my comment was about ALL the kids rickma has run off. if daniel was the only billiken that left the program as idiot narkie claimed that would be one thing. but we know that isnt the case.

btw, go back and count the posts today until nark dumb a$$ made his completely wrong and misleading comment. i was having as much fun as anyone enjoying the win. he is the one that started the attack.

roy, I think you crossed the line here a little bit. I don't think nark did anything to warrant that sort of profanity.

Roy, You just suck. Can't you just be happy we've got a good team that just beat another good team? Time to ignore you again......