Open Letter to Dayton Flyers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to explain or apologize for my behavior in anyway. I may flip the occasional bird at the ref or tell him his call was bull ###### but seriously if there were either more students or a bigger building you would never hear me individually. Thanks to all the people on this board who understand what a true home court advantage and student section is. I will be bringing it BIG tomorrow. Fabreezius, Mickey Perry, and all those other clowns will have nightmares about me tomorrow night.

Awesome! Wish I was there to see the game. I'm very excited it will be on ESPNU in HD. I'll look for all the crazy Bills fans giving Dayton hell! Sounds like our home crowd will be worth 5-7 points for SLU. Go Bills!

I don't have to explain or apologize for my behavior in anyway. I may flip the occasional bird at the ref or tell him his call was bull ###### but seriously if there were either more students or a bigger building you would never hear me individually. Thanks to all the people on this board who understand what a true home court advantage and student section is. I will be bringing it BIG tomorrow. Fabreezius, Mickey Perry, and all those other clowns will have nightmares about me tomorrow night.

I don't know if I'm more excited to watch the game, or see 05 go apeshit behind the basket...It's like getting 2 shows for the price of 1. Keep up the good work, 05.

Well I'm with the rest of the people I don't care if you swear or give the refs crap, but bill fan 05 just isn't good at it or witty enough to be a focal point

If someone stepped up that's funnier I would let them do work and I would focus on just starting chants. I don't do what I do for attention, I do it to do my part to help my team win games.

My wife said that she thought she saw what was Dayton's bus and players outside the Hilton on 4th and Olive. The hotel is right across the street from our condo so Davola and I might have to head of over for some beers. Giddy up!

My wife said that she thought she saw what was Dayton's bus and players outside the Hilton on 4th and Olive. The hotel is right across the street from our condo so Davola and I might have to head of over for some beers. Giddy up!

Bad hotel choice on their part. That will probably be a loud place with parade eve partying.

I may have to go over there and put the kibosh on them...you know I've kiboshed before, and I will, kibosh again.

All you mother######ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna ###### your mothers while you watch and cry like little ######. Once we get to Chaifetz and find those Flyer ######s who are wearing those sweatervests, we're gonna make 'em eat our ######, then ###### out our ######, then eat their ###### which is made up of our ###### that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you mother######s are next. Love, Billikenfan05 and the Blue Crew.

I actually like this post. I wouldn't have written it quite the same way, but I like it. At least he's not droning on about media hacks who slight us.

I may have to go over there and put the kibosh on them...you know I've kiboshed before, and I will, kibosh again.

I don't know if you guys saw the espn 30for30 about the U, but what those guys did to the boz was ######ing hilarious. I'd suggest some 3:12 am wakeup calls for some gentlemen.

Perhaps pulling a certain warning system that alerts the patrons to a potential hot situation would be advised. it is mardi gras weekend after all. at like 3:12 am.

05 just a warning................I here these guys are looking for you

Posted Image

bunch of puffers if i ever saw any. they probably went to see valentines day as a group last night.

i'd take 05 and runnin billiken against them all. and if you threw the rican's and davola in the mix with our two esteemed blue crewers it would get really ugly.

All you mother######ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna ###### your mothers while you watch and cry like little ######. Once we get to Chaifetz and find those Flyer ######s who are wearing those sweatervests, we're gonna make 'em eat our ######, then ###### out our ######, then eat their ###### which is made up of our ###### that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you mother######s are next. Love, Billikenfan05 and the Blue Crew.

Billikenfan05, you've got my support. But promise me that when we win the game today, the students won't run on the court. Dayton isn't that good and is not worthy of the honor.

Billikenfan05, you've got my support. But promise me that when we win the game today, the students won't run on the court. Dayton isn't that good and is not worthy of the honor.

i agree. save it for the pink brothers, crawford and holloway.

bunch of puffers if i ever saw any. they probably went to see valentines day as a group last night.

i'd take 05 and runnin billiken against them all. and if you threw the rican's and davola in the mix with our two esteemed blue crewers it would get really ugly.

That movie was the greatest thing to happen to those guys since New Moon came out.