Open Letter to Dayton Flyers

All you mother######ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna ###### your mothers while you watch and cry like little ######. Once we get to Chaifetz and find those Flyer ######s who are wearing those sweatervests, we're gonna make 'em eat our ######, then ###### out our ######, then eat their ###### which is made up of our ###### that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you mother######s are next. Love, Billikenfan05 and the Blue Crew.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you mother######ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna ###### your mothers while you watch and cry like little ######. Once we get to Chaifetz and find those Flyer ######s who are wearing those sweatervests, we're gonna make 'em eat our ######, then ###### out our ######, then eat their ###### which is made up of our ###### that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you mother######s are next. Love, Billikenfan05 and the Blue Crew.

Sure hope those Flyer fans can read hyroglyphics.... sure wish I could spell hyroglyphics. That's telling 'em. This ain't gonna be a day at the beach for sure.

You are an idiot and your behavior at basketball games is an embarrassment to you and your family.

Yeah, what's Billiken05 thinking anyways. Doesn't he know Bills games aren't supposed to be fun, a setting to get a little rowdy. Maybe his mom will keep him at home tomorrow.

Yeah, what's Billiken05 thinking anyways. Doesn't he know Bills games aren't supposed to be fun, a setting to get a little rowdy. Maybe his mom will keep him at home tomorrow.

So the only way to have fun at a sporting event is to act like a complete ###### and yell profane things at the opposing players/coaches/fans/refs?

So the only way to have fun at a sporting event is to act like a complete ###### and yell profane things at the opposing players/coaches/fans/refs?

I wouldnt say its the only way, but its one of a few. Seriously lighten up, if you think thats all ohfive does then you are very mistaken.

I don't have to explain or apologize for my behavior in anyway. I may flip the occasional bird at the ref or tell him his call was bull ###### but seriously if there were either more students or a bigger building you would never hear me individually. Thanks to all the people on this board who understand what a true home court advantage and student section is. I will be bringing it BIG tomorrow. Fabreezius, Mickey Perry, and all those other clowns will have nightmares about me tomorrow night.

What should he do send them flowers, a box of chocolates, the key to the city, invite them to rub Billy's tummy, jeez, unless he's throwing batteries give it a break.