Neb. game on TV?

bauman

It's supposed to be on FSMW which is blacked out if you live outside of the FSMW coverage area and have DircetTV because it is on the ESPN Full Court Package that you have to pay for. However, you can watch it online at ESPN360 which you get for free if you have Verizon internet. Or you could check channelsurfing.net which seems to have a free link to everything.

I've been living out of town for 9 years now and when I first started this I just hoped it was a night game and I could pick up KMOX if I laid the radio on the floor in my dining room and held the antenna just right. Then it went to choppy online broadcasts, then choppy freezing video links online for some games, now most any game is online in video feed and definitely voice. So it is getting better. Gametracker is the same though.

Looked at the STL P-D, pg 2 where they list all the games on TV or radio. We are not listed-I seem to remember a thread a few days ago that thought we would be blacked out.

Tell me it ain't so!

Tell me you don't believe what you read in the paper. The game in on TV in the St. Louis area...

If you only read the Post Disgrace would you even know the Billikens had a game tonight?

I haven't seen the print version but I know that Stltoday has a nice article on the Billikens and the game is listed on FSM on their online TV guide. Of course, that doesn't fit your complaint but why let the facts get in the way of bitching about the Post.

I got an email from SLU stating it was on Fox Sports Midwest

I have Dish Network, went to channel 418 to record the came on my DVR. Received message not availabe. (due to espn360 I guess) :lol:

Has anybody checked ESPN360? this is my first time using it, but I don't see any mention of the Bills game. anybody else seeing it on there? Channel surfing lists the game, but they weren't able to broadcast our stream toward the end of last year, so they may have the same problem. What is that other site that a few people have posted on here? Like AHR or something...

Has anybody checked ESPN360? this is my first time using it, but I don't see any mention of the Bills game. anybody else seeing it on there? Channel surfing lists the game, but they weren't able to broadcast our stream toward the end of last year, so they may have the same problem. What is that other site that a few people have posted on here? Like AHR or something...

I use ESPN360 a lot and I swear I saw the Billikens game on there a couple of days ago, but now I cannot find it.

ok, so the links aren't working yet....so I checked the game on the AD site. It's not even listed as a watchable game online. I'm starting to get a little nervous that it may not be offered online.

Nothing yet from the official "Pay out the ass for crap video" site. ######.

I don't see the game listed on ESPN FULL Court. The game is blocked on FSMW and RSNa whatever that it. They usually only block it if it is on ESPN Full Court but it isn't listed. They used to offer to purchase a single game for like $12 or so.

Channelsurfing.net is not working either. I got 101.1 kickin' via the interwebs.

I don't see the game listed on ESPN FULL Court. The game is blocked on FSMW and RSNa whatever that it. They usually only block it if it is on ESPN Full Court but it isn't listed. They used to offer to purchase a single game for like $12 or so.

Channelsurfing.net is not working either. I got 101.1 kickin' via the interwebs.

I can never get the radio since we switched stations to fm. Anyone please have a link?