Update on recruitment of Anthony D

Guest BillikenReport

Guest BillikenReport

Wanted to make a separate post about this so it doesn't get lost in the mix and because I won't be able to check this site for a few days because of limited internet access.

According to my sources, Anthony D. WAS offered a scholarship by the Billikens.

This goes along with what most have said about this situation.

I can understand people at SLU coming out and saying the kid was not offered a scholarship, because it makes the school look better, but I do not believe that to be true.

I know this is a hot-button issue for Billikens fans, or at least it was when the team was still recruiting the kid, but I have no doubts that the information that was first reported was accurate.

If you want to bash me on this, like if I were Strickland or Parrish, feel free to go ahead. I'm just trying to add some perspective to the issue and I know that there are people who read this board that know me and trust what I write and report and then there are others who probably think I don't know anything about anything. That's fine.

Can his friend that actually committed the robbery hoop at all? I would think we'd be more interested in that guy. He at least had the determination to go through with it. That's dedication man.

I gotta think that at least one of them has a meth addiction. That's dedication.

Can his friend that actually committed the robbery hoop at all? I would think we'd be more interested in that guy. He at least had the determination to go through with it. That's dedication man.

I think Mizzou has a lock down on the kids that actually use the shotgun while commiting a crime. It is the Kalen Grimes rule.

They co-opted that vid from some blog. I found it on a blog. Don't credit those fools with something creative.

SLU did the right thing. I think they can plead temporary insanity.

B-Report did they mention a crazy dude callin' himself A-Bomb as the reason they dropped this kid? I'm taking credit for this.

nate can you share with us who was the lead recruiter from the saint louis coaching staff for this accused bank robber/basketball player? thanks.

nate can you share with us who was the lead recruiter from the saint louis coaching staff for this accused bank robber/basketball player? thanks.

-and does it need a f/u question of who put the kaybosh on this recruitment?

-i hope nate does not answer either question, can't go anywhere but bad as i see it

-and does it need a f/u question of who put the kaybosh on this recruitment?

-i hope nate does not answer either question, can't go anywhere but bad as i see it

Agreed. The kid was recruited, evaluated, and let go. End of story. I don't care who did it and I think the coaching staff needs to perform it's due diligence on every kid they think may be helpful.

I've been told it is still contingent on the outcome of his case.

St. Louis, not the univwersity, has put up with Leonard Little for six years, haven't we served enough time?

Guest BillikenReport

I trust billiken bob as well as Nate

And I trust Major Majerus and Orange Julius ... so if they are saying that the kid still has an offer, I would not be surprised.