Official GDT: SLU vs. St. FreshFruitsAndVegetables

jimbofive

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now on LT (as I call it) is Reba which stinks. Next is Wisegal which I will pass on. However on the Lifetime Movie Network is The Last Trimester which definitely is sparking my interest. You should try being laid off, it is f-ing awesome.

Lets go Bills!

Oh nice...I didn't know there was a specific movie channel for Lifetime....it's good to know 'guys' like you..

Nice to see KL and TL still hustling. (Not being facetious)

I'm partial to this chick. She's got the proverbial "juice".

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009_swim...loutier_20.html

OK, Jimbo, it's official you've got to find a girl. Just a guess, I'm figuring Kim Coulter isn't going to bite even though in SI she said she had no problem dating regular guys........but of course, is Jimbo a regular guy? We just got slammed by St. B's again. I'm gonna hurl.

OK, Jimbo, it's official you've got to find a girl. Just a guess, I'm figuring Kim Coulter isn't going to bite even though in SI she said she had no problem dating regular guys........but of course, is Jimbo a regular guy? We just got slammed by St. B's again. I'm gonna hurl.

Plenty of girls, but none that will let me draw them. I just want to put their beauty on paper...

Oh I get it, you guys are still sore after last year when Bonaventure came in and spanked you. Tyler Relph was launching 3s in from all over the court.

Yes, as a matter of fact I am. Fortunately, I have a team with lots of talented freshman, a new arena, a grea state-of-the-art arena (with people in it), and a great recruiting class to look forward to.

P.S. Enjoy Atlantic City this year, The economy probably won't have too big of an impact on bonaventure fans attending seeing as you've been saving iup for three years.

21 Lisch, Kevin........ g 3-13 1-6 6-7 1 3 4 2 13 3 3 0 1 36

3 for thirteen????? 1-6 from three?????? Senior??????

I am disapointed!!!!

I Know he's everyones hero but he's better than this!! Right?????

i KNOW I am picking on our future Billiken Hall of Famer!!!!!!

But Is anyone else as let down as I am.

If Kevin and Tommie don't make it to the post season it will be their own fault not the fact that they didn't have a supporting cast recruited during the last four years. No more excuses. Play well or go home.

We will be better next year because the young ones will not fail. JMHO ;)

21 Lisch, Kevin........ g 3-13 1-6 6-7 1 3 4 2 13 3 3 0 1 36

3 for thirteen????? 1-6 from three?????? Senior??????

I am disapointed!!!!

I Know he's everyones hero but he's better than this!! Right?????

i KNOW I am picking on our future Billiken Hall of Famer!!!!!!

But Is anyone else as let down as I am.

If Kevin and Tommie don't make it to the post season it will be their own fault not the fact that they didn't have a supporting cast recruited during the last four years. No more excuses. Play well or go home. b

We will be better next year because the young ones will not fail. JMHO ;)

I fully agree. Not intending to start a bash TL and/or KL thread but Seniors have to step it up. 7 points for TL, are you kidding me? KL, what's going on? Justin Love carried our team on his back. So did Anthony Bonner, Scott Highmark, Erwin Claggett, Marquee Perry, Larry Hughes, etc. TL and KL: I have not seen either of you carry the team this year or enough in your careers. Simply put, great players carry their teams. Your supporting caste is reason why you have not made the NCAAs but 3 years of losing to St. Bonnie, a 20 point performance against GW and blow out loss to Kent State last year, bad losses to Detroit, Nebraska and DePaul this year and now a nearly 20 point blowout loss to the Bonnies?? It's getting much harder to call either of you "great".

Justin Love had a great team around him, so did Claggett, Highmark, and Bonner.

Bonner played in the NBA. Hughes too.

What are you talking about?

Lisch and Liddell have played 3/4 years with no point guard, and last year no serious inside threat.

You're insane, clock_tower.

It was a bad loss, calm down.

At least you're not from Olean.

I fully agree. Not intending to start a bash TL and/or KL thread but Seniors have to step it up. 7 points for TL, are you kidding me? KL, what's going on? Justin Love carried our team on his back. So did Anthony Bonner, Scott Highmark, Erwin Claggett, Marquee Perry, Larry Hughes, etc. TL and KL: I have not seen either of you carry the team this year or enough in your careers. Simply put, great players carry their teams. Your supporting caste is reason why you have not made the NCAAs but 3 years of losing to St. Bonnie, a 20 point performance against GW and blow out loss to Kent State last year, bad losses to Detroit, Nebraska and DePaul this year and now a nearly 20 point blowout loss to the Bonnies?? It's getting much harder to call either of you "great".

17-30 from the line is pretty bad. KM was only 4-10. Ouch! Why would you say the loss at Nebraska is "bad"? I'm not happy about losing, but a 14-point loss on the road to a team that is currently 16-10 shouldn't be a real shocker. It's nothing like some of the blowouts we saw last year.